Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-06-2006   #1
CITY CAT
Veteran

Default To get a SB

we need a championship level playmaker. The Texans do not have that, which is why they need Bush. In any sport you need someone to step up in the face of adversity and pressure. Bush has the credentials to turn the game around. Just my
CITY CAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006   #2
BeReal
Rookie

I agree, teams need that player with the "IT" factor.

It could be on offense or defense though, but I still agree with you that the Texans really have none. AJ might be an exception but we really don't know cause he's constantly being double covered and consquently neutralized in this offense.

Whether it's Bush or M. Williams, we need a playmaker with the #1 pick. While I like D'Brick, I don't think he changes the dynamics of the game like Bush would on offense or Williams would on defense.
BeReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006   #3
CITY CAT
Veteran

Reggie Wayne would be an example of a playmaker. If the Steelers-Colts game would have been 5 quarters long, the Colts would have won. Wayne made 2 great fingertip grabs (including one on the 2 point conversion). Manning, Harrison, Vandy all didn't want to step up and make plays. This doesn't have anything to do with the Texans, I am just trying to say an "IT" factor is needed to win championships, and Bush is the only surefire "it".
CITY CAT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read