Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-04-2006   #1
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP
Default Curious about AJ and Kubiack!

Has anyone picked up any comments by Kubiack on AJ? I've heard comments with respect to DD and Carr, obviously. I wonder how Kubiack feels he will fit into his system?
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #2
bdiddy
Veteran

I do not have a link, but I have heard him in a couple of interviews say that AJ could be an "elite" receiver. I think he is very happy to see AJ in a Texans uniform.
Old 03-04-2006   #3
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

AJ has good hands, its his concentration that lets him down. I think one of the biggest mistakes we made last year was not throwing the ball up to him, even when he is double covered. Does having a 5'10" guy and a 6'0" next to him really limit his ability to jump up and get the ball when he is 6'3" and can jump out of the building?
Old 03-04-2006   #4
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
?..........What else would he be thinking about?
He sometimes forgets that he's part of the offense. Look back at the chiefs sunday night game:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #5
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

There's no need for the pink soap Ibar.........unless you change CAPERS to CASSERLY
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #6
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Texan7_5
There's no need for the pink soap Ibar.........unless you change CAPERS to CASSERLY
Its a monument to the past that I will never forget. I want to maker certain that he never returns.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006   #7
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Its a monument to the past that I will never forget. I want to maker certain that he never returns.
It's all good. No doubt that we all want to put the debacle of this previous season behind us.

I'd love to see more Texans in the Pro Bowl next season. I'd love to see this team make the playoffs every season starting in '06. I'd love for them to win some championships and Superbowls. Hopefully that starts this season.
Old 03-05-2006   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

that boy has springs in his feet.
Old 03-05-2006   #9
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Quote:
"Wow, I can't believe David acctually had time to throw the ba...damn it.."-AJ
Old 03-05-2006   #10
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"I wonder what's for dinne.... holy crap, a pass!!!"
Old 03-05-2006   #11
bigTEXan8
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by run-david-run
"Wow, I can't believe David acctually had time to throw the ba...damn it.."-AJ
That's solid!!!
Old 03-05-2006   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Has anyone picked up any comments by Kubiack on AJ?
Yes, Kubiak thinks that most of AJ's posts are well thought out. He also likes his work on Voice of the Fan, and really love's AJ's newest avatar showing Casserly's new role during this upcoming draft.

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #13
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

That avatar aj has is priceless! I also hope it is true....
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006   #14
AustinJB
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 AustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVPAustinJB was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns
Yes, Kubiak thinks that most of AJ's posts are well thought out. He also likes his work on Voice of the Fan, and really love's AJ's newest avatar showing Casserly's new role during this upcoming draft.

LOL...that is how Casserly should always look.
Old 03-06-2006   #15
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

K-U-B-I-A-K. That's the correct spelling for the new coach's last name, FYI.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read