Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-02-2006   #1
thefuture17
Rookie

Default Want a good running and passing QB???

let me first say thast i want to keep Carr because i still tihnk hes gonna be great but anyways if you want a good running and passign QB then dont go to the draft pickup michael bishop.He passes better the VY and runs better then him to and it wont waste a draft pick so we couls till pick Bush
Old 03-02-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Wasn't Michael Bishop in the AFL? He's not an NFL type player, and besides, he graduated in 1998 from Kansas St. After 8 years, I don't think he's much of a running threat (I'm assuming he's around 30). David Carr > Michael Bishop. By a lot.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006   #3
TreWardTxn
Veteran

Honestly, Michael Bishop is probably the most physically talented QB to never touch an NFL football field. He had the misfortune of being drafted by the Patriots and when he finally got out, was shipped to Green Bay to sit behind Favre and "the streak." I did think he was released by them awhile ago though, so I assumed he just didn't have what it takes. If he is still around, I would just like to see the guy get a real chance at starting...
TreWardTxn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read