Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-27-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default draft daddy 3 round mock

01. Hou Texans ~ RB Reggie Bush, USC
33. Hou Texans ~ OT Jonathan Scott, Texas
65. Hou Texans ~ S Donte Whitner, Ohio State
66. Hou Texans ~ CB Charles Gordan, Kansas

http://www.draftdaddy.com/MD/GJH_Mock.cfm

only thing I would like to see different
C Greg Eslinger, Minnesota (they have him 76).. I'd like him instaead of Gordan ..nothing against Gordan,but I would like for us to get a Center
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006   #2
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I probably would have went with Kai Parham and Daryl Trapp with the two third round picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006   #3
Eyeguy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
I probably would have went with Kai Parham and Daryl Trapp with the two third round picks.
DITTO
Eyeguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read