Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-27-2006   #1
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default ahmad brooks

i dunno if yall have heard this yet or if its already been posted, but its reported ahmad brooks failed a drug test and isn't expected to be with the team in spring, and he might join the supplement draft, i got this info from nfldraftcountdown.com
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, its been discussed a bit. I did not know it was for a failed drug test.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
Yea, its been discussed a bit. I did not know it was for a failed drug test.
yeah, that rumor was making its way around some other MB's and draft sites. I havent heard anything official yet.
Old 02-27-2006   #4
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

We have been discussing getting him with a supp. draft pick.
Old 02-27-2006   #5
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

ok, i guessed i missed that, so sorry about the old news,

but i think it would still be great to get him in the supp. draft
Old 02-27-2006   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunta23

Yea, that would be great.
Old 02-27-2006   #7
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

its ok, it hadn't made it around to this board yet. you broke the story over here.
Old 02-27-2006   #8
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

aight, yo if we got brooks do yall think we would move wong back to olb, or keep wong at MLB and let him teach brooks how its done
Old 02-27-2006   #9
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

What pick would we have to give up to get him in the supp?
Old 02-27-2006   #10
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

i think it would be 3rd right?, and i think we have one to give with that trade wit NO last season, but someone correct me if im wrong?
Old 02-27-2006   #11
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
i think it would be 3rd right?, and i think we have one to give with that trade wit NO last season, but someone correct me if im wrong?
it all depends on what round he is taken in. If we use a 2nd round pick on him, then we lose a second round pick next year ala tony hollings.
Old 02-27-2006   #12
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
aight, yo if we got brooks do yall think we would move wong back to olb, or keep wong at MLB and let him teach brooks how its done
Thats an interesting question. It would depend on him being completely healthy and how quickly he learns the system. He also will have to impress the coaches. My guess is that he would sit at first, but be forced into a starting role due to our team having no true MLB.

Another problem is that we have two "weak" outside lbs that are going to start because of money. Wong and Greenwood are both better at WOLB. One will have to play SOLB, my guess is Wong.

Greenwood/Orr ----Brooks----Wong/Orr
Old 02-28-2006   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Do we know "officially" if Brooks is in the supp draft?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read