Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-25-2006   #1
Avenged Sevenfold Texan

Default Bush Article on NFL.Com

"I feel like whatever team I do go to, I can help out a lot," Bush said. "If I were about to go to Houston and they already have a great quarterback and a great receiver, maybe it's just the little piece to the puzzle that they're missing. Hopefully I'll be able to help them out a lot and help them win some more games. I'm not saying we're going to go to a Super Bowl right away, but hopefully we can work toward that."

LINK
Old 02-25-2006   #2
CITY CAT
Veteran

Doesn't seem that he will mind playing in Houston.
CITY CAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006   #3
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTexan Bush said. [B
[i][u]"If I were about to go to Houston and they already have a great quarterback and a great receiver, maybe it's just the little piece to the puzzle that they're missing

LINK
It's good to know that he's a talent evaluator too, maybe when his career is over he can go work for ESPN and take over Kiper's spot. Though he's not that good at it.......Great QB??.....are you kidding. I guess I'd say that crap too if wanted them to pick me.
Old 02-25-2006   #4
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 35979 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B Texan Fan
It's good to know that he's a talent evaluator too, maybe when his career is over he can go work for ESPN and take over Kiper's spot. Though he's not that good at it.......Great QB??.....are you kidding. I guess I'd say that crap too if wanted them to pick me.
He seems to be a better evaluator than some of our posters.
Old 02-25-2006   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B Texan Fan
Did Carr take your lunch money in elementary school? Or maybe steal your girlfriend? Your hate for him is apparent in 99% of your posts. Really it's more like 100%, but I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please just go a day without criticizing him, we get the point, give it a rest, I'm sick of it.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006   #6
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

I agreel, I dont know y ppl hate David Carr, he has the worst Oline in the NFL yet he still seems to do better than his rookie year, which he did have a better o line then he does now, Well I have said this before but

Good O Line+David Carr= Playoffs
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read