Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-14-2004   #1
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer
Default Great job Texans!! Rules are rules my avatar is now a Texan logo cause of bet

You guys played one heck of a game, great job to Houston. Well my avatar is changed because I lost the bet. It will be that way for a week.

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Great job Texans!! Rules are rules my avatar is now a Texan logo cause of bet

Man of his word.
The Cowboys had a few bright spots. Namely Henson and Jones. I'm sure Parcells will have a lot to say to his team come Monday.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004   #3
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Great job Texans!! Rules are rules my avatar is now a Texan logo cause of bet

Yup, I was very impressed with Henson. Thought he didnt play that bad. I'm very excited about Jones, he had an excellent showing over all. Hopefully this means our draft gamble might be paying off

Old 08-14-2004   #4
RiotCommander
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to RiotCommander Send a message via AIM to RiotCommander

Well, while I love the fact that the Texan's won. I was very disapointed to see the lack of coverage on the NFL network. Guess I will have to wait to see the game aired on monday. At least in the reg season I get to see any game I want. Sunday ticket is wonderful.
RiotCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004   #5
Demon
Rookie

Texans rule Texas. This is the 21ST CENTURY. What happened in the 20TH CENTURY is over. SuperBowl (not the hosts) will be returning to Texas, but it will be HOUSTON rather than Dallas. Go TEXANS. Always No. 1
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004   #6
pv1999
Veteran

the moral is don't bet on preseason games.
Old 08-16-2004   #7
Dallas Cowboys

Or Support teams that move to Tennesee-----^
Sponsored links
Old 08-16-2004   #8
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Cowboys
Or Support teams that move to Tennesee-----^
lol, nice one

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read