Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-14-2006   #1
LBblitz
Veteran

Default Is it just me or...

does the MB seem less chaotic when everyone is talking about different aspects of our team, not fighting over VY and DC. Im not trying the jinx it by starting one, I just want to know if anyone else feels the same way.

BTW, to me, the board has been more informative recently too: FAs, Sherman, Couch, Pbuch, etc. Its got me checking more than once everyday now.
Old 02-14-2006   #2
dat_boy_yec
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 dat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballotdat_boy_yec is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Ain't it great. Lol I'm glad I didn't give up on this MB (not like I got anything else to do.)
dat_boy_yec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

There has always been quality "football talk" postings, just since the offseason and Rose Bowl, you have to search through a ton of riff raff to find "the meat".
Old 02-14-2006   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't wait until draft day when we do or don't draft Vince Young just so we can talk more about actual football and why or why not we should or should not keep David Carr.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #5
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72233 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

I suggest anyone that feels this way should respond to the football posts to keep them alive and ignore the other type. Some are difficult to ignore since they are so, um ... outlandish, but you aren't going to change any opinions in them anyway. I thought some good discussions have died pretty early in the last month.

Heck, I've been giving rep to a lot of people I don't agree with just because I thought they made a decent argument. Making a good argument adds to the general discussion, and that is really the only way to change anyone's mind. It can work on me anyway, but then I'm not omniscient.

(Well grounded assumptions + decent logic) > (posting in 24 point bold type + saying the same thing the same way 100 times).
Old 02-15-2006   #6
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

My favorite thing is still having the same post copied into multiple threads. Still, there are some very good discussions going on. It will get better once free agency gets going as well.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read