Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-11-2006   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default total draft picks?

I realize the Texans have a number of draft picks, but what is the placement (i.e. #1 first round, #33 second round, etc......) Does anyone have a listing?
Old 02-11-2006   #2
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull
I realize the Texans have a number of draft picks, but what is the placement (i.e. #1 first round, #33 second round, etc......) Does anyone have a listing?
they have 8 total...one at the top of each round and NO's 3rd round pick which is 2nd in the third round.

http://www.gbnreport.com/fulldraftorder.html
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006   #3
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default thanks Arlington!

Thanks buddie. Been looking all over for this information!
Old 02-11-2006   #4
Nighthawk
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
they have 8 total...one at the top of each round and NO's 3rd round pick which is 2nd in the third round.

http://www.gbnreport.com/fulldraftorder.html

1, 33, 65, 66, 97, and three others? Somehow I thought we had an extra 2nd rounder. Are there any compensation picks to come? How many extra picks can we get trading down or trading Carr?
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006   #5
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Which reminds me of something that McNair said not to long ago about what it would take to turn the Texans around: he said the team was 5 or 6 players
from becoming respectable, if not a playoff contender.
Now I dunno...some might say that's an optimistic assesment on the owners
part. Maybe, maybe not. But what he was talking about was another OT, a TE, a DE and MLB (for the new 4-3), and a CB.
Now I'm a big Reggie fan, but I'm a bigger Texan fan and I know we can convert that #1 overall into 3 first day picks (drafting atleast somewhere in the top 10), at the very least. Take those 3 picks along with along with what we already have, and that is 7 first day Draft picks. Combine that with
one of two scores in FA, and we're on our way to turning the team around in a single season.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read