Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-07-2006   #1
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229
Default That's PBurnt on the right

I know, I know, it's 2 am and I should be studying for my Bio test tomorrow. But it isn't until 2 in the afternoon. I got bored so I created a little collage of opinions (except for PBuc) from this board. We've got the godly Vince with evil Bud, the crash dummy OL and the sumo statue playing left tackle(no more false starts right?). Reggie is of course a man among fairies, as the fairy defense is celebrating his greatness and letting him score freely in their awe of his powers. The rest of the Texans team see no reason to play with Bush so there was no sense in including them in the picture. Some of you might notice a football in both Carr and Reggie's hands, that's really just an illusion. Welcome to the speed that is Reggie Bush, when footballs appear in two places at one time.

I don't know where messed up pictures we make of the Texans belong (maybe Texans Tailgate would be more appropriate?), so sorry in advance if one of the Mods has to move it somewhere.

Before you criticize, just remember there's always a fine line between brilliance and lunacy...

Last edited by ledzeppelin229; 02-07-2006 at 03:21 AM.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #2
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
I know, I know, it's 2 am and I should be studying for my Bio test tomorrow. But it isn't until 2 in the afternoon. I got bored so I created a little collage of opinions (except for PBuc) from this board. We've got the godly Vince with evil Bud, the crash dummy OL and the sumo statue playing left tackle(no more false starts right?). Reggie is of course a man among fairies, as the fairy defense is celebrating his greatness and letting him score freely in their awe of his powers. The rest of the Texans team see no reason to play with Bush so there was no sense in including them in the picture. Some of you might notice a football in both Carr and Reggie's hands, that's really just an illusion. Welcome to the speed that is Reggie Bush, when footballs appear in two places at one time.

I don't know where messed up pictures we make of the Texans belong (maybe Texans Tailgate would be more appropriate?), so sorry in advance if one of the Mods has to move it somewhere.

Before you criticize, just remember there's always a fine line between brilliance and lunacy...

and your playing hopscotch over it??? Man...thats what TxState does to you...i remember now.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #3
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't understand this one bit...but nice effort
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #4
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
I don't understand this one bit...but nice effort
That's OK..I'm sure they said the same thing about Picasso. One of these days the artistic ability running in my veins will be appreciated.

Anyway time to go to sleep so I can make myself get up and study...Goodnight everyone

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #5
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

drugs anyone???
Old 02-07-2006   #6
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Drugs? Man, this has to be some new stuff we know nothing about.
Old 02-07-2006   #7
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

And he's studying for a Bio test? Frat rats . . boy, I'll tell ya. But if it's for high school, well then that answers it.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-07-2006   #8
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Victor at left tackle looks like he lost some weight.
Old 02-07-2006   #9
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

You forgot the Armored truck, because you are going to have shell out a bunch of money.
Old 02-07-2006   #10
Sportsfan
All Pro

I like it. Good job. Funny stuff right there.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #11
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Just make sure I get a fresh unused needle.
Old 02-07-2006   #12
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Think of it as a cartoon/caricature of some of the issues of the team, and it makes sense. Some of y'all must be a zero on the imagination scale.
Old 02-07-2006   #13
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I love it. Very good. Specialy love the fairy Defense. Just about sums up the whole year.
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #14
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it, hopefully Vince uses his powers to strike down Bud and send him back to the ungodly hell he crawled out of.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #15
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
I like it, hopefully Vince uses his powers to strike down Bud and send him back to the ungodly hell he crawled out of.

Bud probably crawled out of one of those holes that he had cut in the Dome about 11 yrs ago.
Old 02-07-2006   #16
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Am I the only one that noticed that we have WAY too many players on the field?

This image is screaming penalties!
Old 02-07-2006   #17
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

love the "Collage" allthough I think DC should be more horizontal to represent his normal position behind the CTD line.

I agree with Ogre - some of you guys really need to open that box called imagination - its really not a bad thing once in a while. Too bad Dom and Palmer couldnt find that box while they were here.
Old 02-07-2006   #18
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree with Ogre - some of you guys really need to open that box called imagination - its really not a bad thing once in a while. Too bad Dom and Palmer couldnt find that box while they were here.
U4, I think it's called HUMOR...something I think is forgotten in the course of the frustration that WAS called Texans Football. This season starts a whole new ballgame.

Funny Stuff Dude. Pretty good for 2 in the morning...
Old 02-07-2006   #19
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 35052 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Take me to your dealer.

:Edit: Funniest thing I've seen on the internet in a while.......................
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #20
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269

Can't wait for the next installment of 'ledzeppelin269 in Wonderland'.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read