Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-06-2006   #1
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline
Default NFL Europe

Hey guys, i dont post here a whole lot, Im mainly a poster at Texans Talk.com.

Just wanted to make you guys aware that my NFL Europe Site is back online, as I know last year there were a fair few people from this Forum who were taking a regular look at it.

Although being a site to cover the actual league as a whole I will be focusing much like last year on those that have been allocated by the Texans.Including Kendrick Starling and Co.

Anyway Just wanted to make you aware that its back, the adddress is www.freewebs.com/sidelinestexans
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I'm going to sticky this thread, because Sideline is one of the best "over the pond" resident Texans fan. He can give us insider information on how our guys are doing over there.

His updates on the Texans are very well written, and extremely informative. I'd get info on his site that usually won't hit the states until a day or two later.

So keep up the good work Sideline!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #3
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey 84, Thanks alot for that my friend, I appreciate it. Im glad you find the information i provide helpful, I'ts something I really enjoy doing so put alot of work into it.

Enjoy Guys.
Old 02-06-2006   #4
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw Dave Ragone play in NFL Europe last season and liked how pure the game was. It was like the NFL back in the day. Is there a website or something where I can see the games? I believe only three games were shown last season, one of which included Dave Ragone.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #5
Sideline
Hall of Fame

I know that in America the games are being shown on NFL Network and Fox Sports. Last season the NFL's Official websites did supply one game a week to watch over the internet, Im not sure weather this will continue this year, I've enquired into this for you with the NFL Europe League Offices and will hopefully get a reply soon.

Ill keep you updated.
Old 02-07-2006   #6
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
I saw Dave Ragone play in NFL Europe last season and liked how pure the game was. It was like the NFL back in the day. Is there a website or something where I can see the games? I believe only three games were shown last season, one of which included Dave Ragone.
I think Ragone's team was on PBS at least 3 times last year. I saw a little of the first one flipping through the chanels and then saw one more before the championship game.
Old 02-14-2006   #7
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Week 1
02 April 2005 Frankfurt at Berlin DTV 11:00
02 April 2005 Rhein at Amsterdam NFLnet 12:00

Week 2
09 April 2005 Amsterdam at Frankfurt DTV 13:00
10 April 2005 Cologne at Rhein NFLnet 10:00

Week 3
16 April 2005 Frankfurt at Cologne DTV 12:00
16 April 2005 Rhein at Hamburg NFLnet 13:00

Week 4
23 April 2005 Berlin at Rhein DTV 13:00
23 April 2005 Hamburg at Frankfurt NFLnet 13:00

Week 5
30 April 2005 Rhein at Frankfurt NFLnet 13:00
30 April 2005 Cologne at Hamburg DTV 13:00

Week 6
07 May 2005 Hamburg at Rhein NFLnet 13:00
08 May 2005 Frankfurt at Amsterdam DTV 9:00

Week 7
14 May 2005 Amsterdam at Hamburg DTV 13:00
14 May 2005 Cologne at Frankfurt NFLnet 13:00

Week 8
21 May 2005 Frankfurt at Rhein NFLnet 13:00
22 May 2005 Berlin at Hamburg FOX 10:00
23 May 2005 Cologne at Amsterdam DTV 14:00

Week 9
28 May 2005 Berlin at Frankfurt NFLnet 13:00
29 May 2005 Hamburg at Amsterdam DTV 09:00
29 May 2005 Rhein at Cologne FOX 10:00

Week 10
04 June 2005 Frankfurt at Hamburg DTV 13:00
04 June 2005 Amsterdam at Rhein NFLnet 13:00
05 June 2005 Cologne at Berlin FOX 10:00

World Bowl XIII
11 June 2005 World Bowl at LTU Arena, Düsseldorf FOX 11:00

There you go guys, thats the US TV Schedule, Im hoping you can catch plenty of the games, Kendrick has already been noted with a play of the day in just 2 days of Training Camp so far. A season full of those and he could really open some eyes.
Sponsored links
Old 02-21-2006   #8
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

for what its worth, the texans have a scout down here in tampa to watch some nfl europe training camps that are going on fri-sunday.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006   #9
Sideline
Hall of Fame

I know we send one every year, wasnt sure on the situation this year with the new coaching staff, good to see they are still keeping check on our guys over there, thanks for the heads up dude.
Old 03-03-2006   #10
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Dave Ragone going back to NFL Europe? If he gets a 'ship, maybe he could get Rogane to sponsor him...I never noticed how bald he was until he played for the Thunder
Old 03-15-2006   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Who is the Strong Safety for Hamburg? He is good in Madden, young too.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006   #12
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Current Texans players over at NFLE:

Quote:
Following is the list of players and their respective teams.

Safety Kevin Curtis – Cologne Centurions
Cornerback Mark Estelle – Cologne Centurions
Safety Anthony Floyd – Berlin Thunder
Tight end Aaron Halterman – Rhein Fire
Defensive end Elliot Harris – Frankfurt Galaxy
Wide receiver Kendrick Starling – Rhein Fire
Linebacker Andre Torrey – Berlin Thunder
Safety Jarrell Weaver – Berlin Thunder
www.houstontexans.com
Old 03-18-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

It was nice to see a player with a Texans logo on his helmet win the MVP. Its too bad Ragone didn't go. I'm sure he would be a celebrity in Berlin.
Old 03-18-2006   #14
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Galaxy @ Fire today, 1pm EST/12CST on NFL Network. 3 Texans in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #15
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Hey Guys, Just to keep you updated, ive had some problems with the upload service on my webhost so my NFL Europe website has now moved to a new host located at

Hope your all enjoying the season so far! I know i am!
Old 03-27-2006   #16
TEXANS84

Thanks for the update Sideline.

Wow, Halterman and Curtis had good games.
Old 03-27-2006   #17
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Yeah Halterman is really playing well, opened my eyes, hes out performring Starling at the moment, although eventually I expect Henson will get back into the rhythm he was in during camp with Kendrick and they will hook up.

Another guy playing really well is Andre Torrey a Linebacker with the Berlin Thunder, hes having a great season with 15 Total Tackles, 1 Forced Fumble and 1 Sack so far. Keep an eye on him.

And I just wanted to mention, could you guys let me know of any problems you find on the site at the moment, things seem to be working fine on my PC, but websites have a tendancy not to work fine on others, so any problems and id be very thankfull if you could just post a message here to let me know.
Old 03-27-2006   #18
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have not watched NFL Europe alot, so here's a question:

If a guy is not on an NFL team, can he be signed by any NFL team?
Old 03-27-2006   #19
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
Who is the Strong Safety for Hamburg? He is good in Madden, young too.
whats his name?
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #20
rmartin65
I'm Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominickDavisFan76
whats his name?
Lundquist, I think. Something like that. Patrik is his first name, maybe?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read