Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-06-2006   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Scott Wrights 2 Round Mock Draft (Feb 06)

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Has the Texans taking Bush in first.

He put Moss in at #32.
Cutler to Miami at #16.

===================
Has the Texans taking Donte Whitner in the 2nd. A Safety from Ohio St.

OVER: Winston, Lawson, Scott, Lewis, Jean-Gilles, Joseph.

I would have taken one of the above mentioned.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Safety is a need, but not at the expense of those names that he left on the board.
Old 02-06-2006   #3
whiskeyrbl

I agree with you safety is not a major problem as is our OL.Depending on how Kubes wants to do the line,If you keep Pitts at LT I would go for Jean-Giles @ LG,If he was to put back in his normal position of LG i would take Winston @ LT,and if he wanted to move McKinney back to RG i would take Mangold @ C.
Old 02-06-2006   #4
whiskeyrbl

I think we could address S in FA and take Tank Williams from TENN.
Old 02-06-2006   #5
4th&inches
Rookie

I dont agree with the draft. The first pick is bush that might come true still who knows....then in the second round he picked whitner. Also he has the cowboys taking a WR with their first pick which I dont see that happening but I could be wrong.
Old 02-06-2006   #6
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Picking Whitner over Eric Winston, Nick Mangold, and Dominique Byrd would be absolutely foolish, and picking him over half of the rest of his 2nd round doesn't make much sense either.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read