Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-06-2006   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Charlie Batch has a SuperBowl Ring....

........... well, he's getting one made.

Who'd've tunk it?? Charlie Batch would get a super ring before Peyton Manning?? To make it Worse, he was the Starting QB of the team that knocked Manning out of the playoffs.... O'Kay, he didn't start the day (or even play for that matter)that team beat the Colts. But he's got the ring. Culpepper, McNabb.... nope.... Batch. Bledsoe... uhn-uhn.... Plummer?? Nope.... Trent Green??? nope..

I Saw him last night on the sideline, in the last few minutes of play, and it shocked me as I realized...... Charlie Batch will get a superbowl ring.
Old 02-06-2006   #2
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

So lots of crap 2nd and 3rd stringers have rings that stars dont whats your point-its not like they earned or deserved them
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #3
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss

Who'd've tunk it?? Charlie Batch would get a super ring before Peyton Manning?? To make it Worse, he was the Starting QB of the team that knocked Manning out of the playoffs.... O'Kay, he didn't start the day (or even play for that matter)that team beat the Colts. But he's got the ring. Culpepper, McNabb.... nope.... Batch. Bledsoe... uhn-uhn.... Plummer?? Nope.... Trent Green??? nope..

I Saw him last night on the sideline, in the last few minutes of play, and it shocked me as I realized...... Charlie Batch will get a superbowl ring.
I had a similar moment of thought, but mine was more like "Holy crap, Tommy Maddox was actually not able to dismantle his teams superbowl run"
Old 02-06-2006   #4
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss

Bledsoe and Green each have a ring.

Green in 1999 with St. Louis.
Bledsoe in 2001 with New England.

They didn't contribute much but neither did Charlie Batch.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge

Maybe not in the SuperBowl, but I believe Bledsoe started in the AFC championship game when Brady was hurt.
jaayteetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #6
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx
Maybe not in the SuperBowl, but I believe Bledsoe started in the AFC championship game when Brady was hurt.
Didn't start but had the amazing relief performance when Lee Flowers intentionally tried to take out Brady's knees.
Old 02-06-2006   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147080 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Football is a TEAM SPORT Teams win SuperBowls .... Not individual players

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-07-2006   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge

Ahhhh yes, I forgot Bledsoe was on that team... I mean, I didn't foreget, I just didn't realize... same with Trent....

I still find it odd, Sacrilege really, that Charlie Batch has a ring at all.

If you couldn't tell, I'm wasn't allowed in the CB fan club.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read