Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-05-2006   #1
bigTEXan8
All Pro

Default Brady Played With Hernia

Did I see correctly on ESPN that Brady played the 2nd part of the season with a sports hernia? Ballsy...ooohh...bad choice of words. . But seriously, did anyone else see that?
Old 02-05-2006   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady will reportedly have surgery to repair a hernia.

According to the Boston Herald, the Pro Bowl quarterback played the second half of the season with the injury. The paper also said Brady will likely have the procedure within two weeks.

Throughout the season, Brady's name was listed on the official NFL injury report with a variety of ailments, though never with any groin or hernia problems.

Despite this apparent injury, Brady compiled a 92.3 passer rating, throwing for a career-high 4,110 yards with 26 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.

He will not participate in the Pro Bowl in Hawaii.
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...abn4002308.htm

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006   #3
CenTexNative
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CenTexNative Send a message via Yahoo to CenTexNative

A hernia isn't really a problem unless it gets strangulated(sp). I had one all my life and didn't have any problems until abotu ten years ago.
Old 02-05-2006   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

it depends on the extent of the injury.

I had a hernia (got injuried at one of the plants) and every time I had to lift anything or when I had to beat on a drum (I worked in a salt manufacturing plant and had to beat on drums to pack the salt with a 12 pound rubber mallet.)Every time I hit that drum trust me I felt it. I thought one of my boys were going to roll down my leg, it was painfull. All your strengh comes from your core (andaman and chest) if you having problems there it effects everything else.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006   #5
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

Breaking News: T.O. said that the Patriots would have been undefeated if Brett Favre was the Pats QB.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Shame on TO, he is a damn Racist

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read