Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-04-2006   #1
Dunta_23
All Pro

Default Mock Draft among boardmembers?

When does the board usually start setting up and having mock drafts amongst the boardmembers???? If ppl are interested id be up for one soon

2006 NFL Draft Order

Round 1
1. Houston Texans- Dunta_23
2. New Orleans Saints- Napa Auto Parts
3. Tennessee Titans- bckey
4. New York Jets- Hottoddie
5. Green Bay Packers- Honoring Earl 34
6. Oakland Raiders*-YoungTexanFan
7. San Francisco 49ers*- texman8
8. Buffalo Bills- HeartofHouston
9. Detroit Lions- jayj0225
10. Arizona Cardinals- rmartin65
11. St.Louis Rams- TexanFan881
12. Cleveland Browns * Reserved for --ledzeppelin269-- unless another team is picked *
13. Baltimore Ravens- big homie
14. Philadelphia Eagles- jgl35
15. Atlanta Falcons- swtbound07
16. Miami Dolphins- Toro
17. Minnesotta Vikings- Texan in Japan
18. Dallas Cowboys- coreyvice
19. San Diego Chargers- TexanBacker93
20. Kansas City Chiefs- Hoth-Boy
21. New England Patriots-travfrancis
22. Denver Broncos (Washington Redskins)-
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- YodAa
24. Cincinnati Bengals- TMac48
25. New York Giants- BuffSoldier
26. Chicago Bears- awtysst
27. Carolina Panthers- The Preacher
28. Jacksonville Jaguars- dcarey20
29. Denver Broncos- beerlover
30. Indianapolis Colts- ArlingtonTexan
31. Pittsburgh Steelers*- RiotCommander
32. Seattle Seahawks*

Last edited by Dunta_23; 02-05-2006 at 04:53 PM.
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #2
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I'm always up for them....usually we have a couple in late March/Mid April, so this seems kind of early but it's not like there's a limit on how many we can have. Mark me down for a team if enough want to get one started.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #3
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis

that'd be cool
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #4
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I would not mind jumping in.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #5
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Usually, we attempt to have two moderated "official" mock drafts. One around this time to really learn the prospects and the 2nd to attempt to guess at what the team will or should (depends on the GM) do pretty close to the draft.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #6
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Lets do it.
Old 02-04-2006   #7
Dunta_23
All Pro

If theres enough interest we could do another one, obviously most ppl will want the Texans im sure?
Sponsored links
Old 02-04-2006   #8
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

im in as well
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #9
Dunta_23
All Pro

I say we get this going, Id like to be Houston, but is there a way we can do a lottery for the right to pick for them?
Old 02-04-2006   #10
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Since most people would want to be Houston, I will gratefully step aside and draft for the city I am currently residing: Chicago. As for Who gets Houston, I say preference should be based on when you posted in this thread. Ie Dunta_23 gets the first choice of team preference, ledzeppelin269 the second choice in team preference,travfrancis the third choice in team preference, I get the fourth and so on

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #11
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Ive got new york giants
Old 02-04-2006   #12
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis

i'll take the Patriots, i feel that i know their team and draft style well enough to pick accurately for them.

we should do 7 rounds
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take Green Bay
Old 02-04-2006   #14
Dunta_23
All Pro

How many rounds should we do? Id say a min of 3-4.
Rules?
Im up for trades as long as they dont get out of hand
Max 24 hrs for a pick or else we can take the next BPA from a common list
Old 02-04-2006   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll erect the forum right after the Super Bowl and announce a day and time to launch the sign up in the first thread. Everyone will get some notice and it's first come first choice at that time till we fill. I just ask that people respect the others in the mock and make timely picks as per usual every year. You guys can make and run as many as you can manage as well.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #16
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

i would like to take atlanta like i did last year

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #17
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cards please.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #18
Toro
Veteran

Miami please.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #19
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I forgot to ask, what time?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #20
Dunta_23
All Pro

once it fills up we'll set a time I guess

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read