Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Who's gonna win the championship
Seattle by a landslide 1 2.94%
Close game, but the Seahawks will take it 6 17.65%
Close game, but the Steelers will take it 22 64.71%
Pittsburg by a landslide 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2006   #1
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Who'll win the superbowl

Here it is, day before, and i've not yet seen a superbowl poll.
Old 02-04-2006   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Steelers will prevail in a close game.
Old 02-04-2006   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm rooting for the Seahawks, BUT, believe the Steelers will "steal" it one way or the other.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Steelers will ice the game by the coin toss.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #5
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

I'm goin with the Steel curtain........I would like to see Bettis and Cowens win, since they always come so close, but fall short.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #6
Texans>Colts
Veteran

Steelers Win 24-13.

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/19/195351.jpg
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...C_01.widec.jpg
http://www.azstarnet.com/ss/2005/10/11/97269-1.jpg
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sport...jeff051011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../BrownWAS4.jpg

You Will be seeing a lot of these at the game:
http://www.chuckthomas.com/sgtowelg.jpg
Old 02-04-2006   #7
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

I picked the Steelers in a close game, but it would not suprise me to see them blow out the Seahawks.
Old 02-04-2006   #8
dan7
Veteran

Default SB Poll

I'm going with Seattle (Seahawks Season Ticket Holder).
Old 02-04-2006   #9
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I am taking the spread.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #10
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
I'm rooting for the Seahawks, BUT, believe the Steelers will "steal" it one way or the other.

I am the same, want Seattle, but think that Pittsburg will win it when it is all said and done.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #11
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Seahawks all the way baby!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #12
txlonghorn14
Rookie

steelers, joey porter has a huge game
Old 02-04-2006   #13
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

34 -17 Hawks
Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #14
Texans>Colts
Veteran

Sehawks have been so lucky the whole year. Easiest Schedule, faced the 5th and 6th seeds in the playoffs, and no injuries. When, you have the steelers, 3rd hardest shedle in the league and faced the 1st 3 seeds in the playoffs. Steelers Defense can shut down the seahawks Offense with no problem. The Pittsburgh offense, led by Big Ben, Will destroy Seatles ******** defense. I hope the steelers win it and i think they will. I would love to see bettis end his career in his hometown and get a superbowl ring. GO STEELERS!
Old 02-04-2006   #15
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe that the Steelers will win 28-17.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #16
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

The Steelers obviously have the better defense and the Seahawks obviously have the better offnese, but I think the Steelers overall have a more talented and tougher team and will win.

Steelers 27
Seahawks 23
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006   #17
J-Storm
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to J-Storm

Id love nothing better than to see the Steelers win it as above for both Cowher n' The Bus. I think Joey Porter will really get that D up n running by lighting a fire under them to prove what he said about the Seattle Offense (whether you agree or not with him is irrelevant)...

Part o' me says that they over do it though and the 'Hawks clinch their 1st ever franchise SB...

Steelers in a close 1!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read