Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-04-2006   #1
NFLTexans2002
Rookie

Smile Super Bowl XL TV Commercials?

Hi, all Houston Texans fans! Anyone in our message board know in advance what interesting, entertaining, and costly TV commercials we may see during the Super Bowl XL game at Detroit? I heard so far that Puff Daddy P Diddy and Fabio are involved in commercials, Seems McDonalds are not participating in the commercials because they also sponsor the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy. Budweiser, Frito-Lay, And Burger King seems to sponsor the Super Bowl every year and I know Pepsi is involved in Super Bowl XL.

Appreciate if anyone can provide any advance preview and if any other celebrities and companies are involved airing their new commercials during Super Bowl Game.. I'm sure all the sponsors awill spend as much as $500,000 per 30-second spot to FOX Sports to air their creative, funny commercial messages. Thanks all!
NFLTexans2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #2
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

why don't you just wait and be suprised when they show them? It's like watching a movie trailer that shows the entire movie in the preview...what's the point?

Besides, the commercials are when I go to the bathroom and get more food. I usually don't find people trying to get me to spend my money entertainment.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006   #3
bigcarlos
Veteran

Thumbs up

Godaddy.com commercial
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read