Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2006   #1
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Depthchart

Notice any missing players?
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/depth_chart.php
Old 02-03-2006   #2
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 21898 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

DD?
Gary Walker?
P-Burnt?
Wong?

Why are Bradford and McKinney still on the list?
Old 02-03-2006   #3
MichaelMC
Rookie

From Page

Quote:
Below is the team's unofficial depth chart heading into the final week of the 2005 season. The 2006 depth chart will be updated on the eve of training camp.
This is the depth chart heading in to the 9'ers game.
Old 02-03-2006   #4
bigTEXan8
All Pro

Default ...

Gaffney, DD.

I wonder what that all means. I hope DD comes back. I'm not going to be heart-broken if Gaffney is gone.
Old 02-03-2006   #5
MichaelMC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTEXan8
Gaffney, DD.

I wonder what that all means. I hope DD comes back. I'm not going to be heart-broken if Gaffney is gone.
DD was hurt before the 9'ers game I do not remeber about Gaffney, This has not been updated since the last game of the 2005 season.
Old 02-03-2006   #6
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 21898 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMC
From Page

This is the depth chart heading in to the 9'ers game.

Is this week the final week of the 2005 season?

*Edit* nevermind, most of missing names were injured the last game and didn't play.
Old 02-03-2006   #7
Texans>Colts
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTEXan8
Gaffney, DD.

this depth chart was 4 our last game of the 2005 season vs. 49ners. All the players that we mentioned were injured at the time
Old 02-03-2006   #8
bigTEXan8
All Pro

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans>Colts
this depth chart was 4 our last game of the 2005 season vs. 49ners. All the players that we mentioned were injured at the time
oh groovy, thanks yo
Old 02-03-2006   #9
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
It clearly says this is the depth chart going into week 17 of the 2005 season, which is why guys like Buchanon, Wong and DD aren't on there since they were on IR at that point.
Old 02-03-2006   #10
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Easy guys, these players are all on IR, no reason to panic...
Old 02-03-2006   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i wonder if they were on IR? this thread gives me the feeling they might have been.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read