Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-30-2006   #1
Mario Williams
Rookie

Default Um... Did anyone catch Fox Sports?/Kyle Shanahan

I thought it would be posted here already, Mark Berman just announced the hiring of like 6 coaches for us. I forgot the names.
Old 01-30-2006   #2
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

and they are...???

talk about a cliff hanger of a thread....
Old 01-30-2006   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush
I thought it would be posted here already, Mark Berman just announced the hiring of like 6 coaches for us. I forgot the names.
FSN was cut off on my satelite because I was watching the ROX on an alternate and Hockey was on FSN SW. They said they had Gary Kubiak.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #4
Mario Williams
Rookie

No fools, they named a bunch of coaches...

1 was someone from the Oilers

i remember 2 now, Sherman and Shanahan i think

there was more.
Old 01-30-2006   #5
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

kyle shanahan and Troy Calhoun. Also we are keeping our old RB coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #6
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Wouldn't you be sure if you had heard Sherman?
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #7
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No fools, they named a bunch of coaches...

1 was someone from the Oilers

i remember 2 now, Sherman and Shanahan i think

there was more.
homepage sez shanahan and calhoun.
Sponsored links
Old 01-30-2006   #8
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
Wouldn't you be sure if you had heard Sherman?
They didnt say anything about sherman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Chick Harris?
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #10
Mario Williams
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp
Yes, our old RB coach too.
Old 01-30-2006   #11
Mario Williams
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Chick Harris?
YOU GOT IT!!! Good job.
Old 01-30-2006   #12
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Southwest Sports Report is being re-broadcast at 12:30 AM CST. Guess I'll try to catch it then.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006   #13
Mario Williams
Rookie

We are hiring a bunch of unknown coaches... bad or good?
Old 01-30-2006   #14
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

For now, I'm thinking it's good. He seems to be getting guys that are on the same page with him. I trust him not to bring in a bunch of hacks.
Old 01-30-2006   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
We are hiring a bunch of unknown coaches... bad or good?
would you rather have the mooch, Butch Davis, or Dennis Franchione?
Old 01-30-2006   #16
Mario Williams
Rookie

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ne...php?PRKey=2378

y Calhoun (OC) and Kyle Shanahan (WRs) are officially in the fold, and Chick Harris (RBs), Jon Hoke (DBs), and Joe Marciano (ST) are staying put.
Old 01-30-2006   #17
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

still no DC....
Old 01-30-2006   #18
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardKnockTexan
still no DC....
It seems like Jim Bates is our last hope. I think I heard we talked to him Friday.
Old 01-30-2006   #19
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyvice
It seems like Jim Bates is our last hope. I think I heard we talked to him Friday.
have any info on Bates as far as his nfl expierence is concerned?
Old 01-30-2006   #20
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyvice
DOn't expcet Bates to get teh DC job. He wants complete control over the D coaching staff and Kubes said he sin't going to do that. Sorry.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read