Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-27-2006   #1
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default A few Texans headed to the NFLE...

from kffl.com

Texans | Philpot drafted by Cologne
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:29:40 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Houston Texans TE Neal Philpot has been drafted by the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe.

Texans | Curtis drafted by Cologne
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:28:14 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Houston Texans S Kevin Curtis has been drafted by the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe.

Texans | Starling drafted by Rhein
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:27:50 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Houston Texans WR Kendrick Starling has been drafted by the Rhein Fire of NFL Europe.

Texans | Torrey drafted by Berlin
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:24:27 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Houston Texans LB Andre Torrey has been drafted by the Berlin Thunder of NFL Europe.
Old 01-27-2006   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

too bad we don't have another QB going over there. It was kinda exciting watching Ragone and gave me something to keep my interest during the offseason (made it alot easier and gave me my football fix)

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

It'll be interesting to see how Starling does against that competition.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006   #4
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
too bad we don't have another QB going over there. It was kinda exciting watching Ragone and gave me something to keep my interest during the offseason (made it alot easier and gave me my football fix)
Yeah, too bad Carr isn't headed there.
Old 01-28-2006   #5
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

From earlier:

Texans | Halterman assigned to Rhein
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:43:29 -0800

NFLEurope.com reports Houston Texans TE Aaron Halterman has been assigned to the Rhein Fire of NFL Europe.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006   #6
texman8
Veteran

I heard McClain said BJ Symons was assigned to the Rhein Fire by da Bears. (on 610 radio)
texman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda
I'd watch that. Must see tv

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-28-2006   #8
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Starling has my interest. I will be watching to see how he is doing throughout the season.
Old 01-28-2006   #9
bigtex77
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda

You haters never quit, do you?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read