Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-27-2006   #1
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Vince Young's Greatest Accomplishments

First of all this is not a bash Vince thread. After reading threads for what seems forever on Vince, some of the things people say that Vince have done are hilarious. (The avatar (don't remember whose it is) with the kitten that says Vince made me out of drops of sunshine, made me cry from laughing so hard).

Well it has been a hard week and I need something to cheer me up. So I was wanting to hear some of Vince's greatest accomplishments to give me some good laughs over the weekend.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006   #2
Caesar
Veteran

You mean besides being the most dominant player in college football history?
Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006   #3
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar
You mean besides being the most dominant player in college football history?
I knew that one was coming, and I'll beat others to the "Leads the Texans to (fill in number here) Super Bowls.

Looking for
Old 01-27-2006   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man
First of all this is not a bash Vince thread. After reading threads for what seems forever on Vince, some of the things people say that Vince have done are hilarious. (The avatar (don't remember whose it is) with the kitten that says Vince made me out of drops of sunshine, made me cry from laughing so hard).

Well it has been a hard week and I need something to cheer me up. So I was wanting to hear some of Vince's greatest accomplishments to give me some good laughs over the weekend.
I personally don't understand why the debate keeps going. Vince has said he wants to play in Houston so he is going to be here after he uses his mind control to make Tagliabue announce him as the Texans' draft pick and to render Casserly & Co. mute.
Old 01-27-2006   #5
LongBignasty1
Veteran

Vince, upon his arrival here in Houston, begins cloning himself to play WR, RB, SS and starts the Teaxans on its path as the only team to win 20 superbowls in a row and have one man lead the NFL in passing, rushing, receptions TD's and tackles every year. Iloved that avatar for the sunshine too and im even a VY fan!
Old 01-27-2006   #6
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

When VY brushes his teeth, his teeth clean the toothbrush.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006   #7
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Here you go.

Vince Young Facts
Old 01-28-2006   #8
slyfox68
Veteran

Vince Young = VictorY
Old 01-28-2006   #9
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip
Here you go.

Vince Young Facts
I took some of those and put Young's name in...

Occasionally Vince Young will call up the Power Rangers just to say hi.

Contrary to popular belief, Vince Young was dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Vince Young's shoes are kept in a secret government closet in Langley, Virgina. This may be the only government secret that Clinton did not sell to the Chinese.

A man once laughed at Vince Young. He promptly kicked him, and then continously stomped his body into the ground. Hence, the Grand Canyon.

When Vince Young goes swimming, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Vince Young.

At one point the Earth was only one continent. Vince Young proceeded to throw a football at the earth and caused continental drift.

Hulk Hogan once declared a thumb war with Vince Young. Needless to say, Hogan's thumb is still missing.

Vince Young can not only pull off the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique with only four fingers, he can also juggle a panda bear and a keg of grape juice while doing it.

Vince Young once joined a Buddhist Monastary. The Buddhist leaders immediatly kicked him out after the Monks began to worship him.

Texas does not have a police force. They have Vince Young.

Vince Young can eat soup with a fork.

Vince Young has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but 300 pounds of heavy artillery a day still won't keep Vince Young away.

Vince Young actually died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper is too afraid to tell Vince that.

Vince Young invented testosterone.

Vince Young IS testosterone.

Had Vince Young played "Neo" in "The Matrix" rather than Keanu Reeves, there would have been no need for special effects.

Vince Young does not bathe in soap and water. Vince Young naturally sweats Mr. Clean

Vince Young once consumed an entire East-Russian villiage in a fit of collosal hunger which may never be equalled...

Whenever Vince Young needs a new pair of boots he just goes out and kicks through a cow.

Vince Young can turn lead into gold by simply staring at it causing the molecules to change and rearrange out of fear. He is the ultimate alchemist.

Vince Young can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Ford, realizing their mistake, recently changed their slogan to, "Built Vince Young tough".

Vince Young does not use a cell phone. He speaks at a normal volume, but out of fear the space-time continuum warps itself until his message reaches the person he's speaking to.

Vince Young can only get drunk from a combination of rattlesnake venom and hot sauce. And he's sober again in six minutes.
Old 01-28-2006   #10
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
I took some of those and put Young's name in...

Occasionally Vince Young will call up the Power Rangers just to say hi.

Contrary to popular belief, Vince Young was dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Vince Young's shoes are kept in a secret government closet in Langley, Virgina. This may be the only government secret that Clinton did not sell to the Chinese.

A man once laughed at Vince Young. He promptly kicked him, and then continously stomped his body into the ground. Hence, the Grand Canyon.

When Vince Young goes swimming, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Vince Young.

At one point the Earth was only one continent. Vince Young proceeded to throw a football at the earth and caused continental drift.

Hulk Hogan once declared a thumb war with Vince Young. Needless to say, Hogan's thumb is still missing.

Vince Young can not only pull off the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique with only four fingers, he can also juggle a panda bear and a keg of grape juice while doing it.

Vince Young once joined a Buddhist Monastary. The Buddhist leaders immediatly kicked him out after the Monks began to worship him.

Texas does not have a police force. They have Vince Young.

Vince Young can eat soup with a fork.

Vince Young has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but 300 pounds of heavy artillery a day still won't keep Vince Young away.

Vince Young actually died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper is too afraid to tell Vince that.

Vince Young invented testosterone.

Vince Young IS testosterone.

Had Vince Young played "Neo" in "The Matrix" rather than Keanu Reeves, there would have been no need for special effects.

Vince Young does not bathe in soap and water. Vince Young naturally sweats Mr. Clean

Vince Young once consumed an entire East-Russian villiage in a fit of collosal hunger which may never be equalled...

Whenever Vince Young needs a new pair of boots he just goes out and kicks through a cow.

Vince Young can turn lead into gold by simply staring at it causing the molecules to change and rearrange out of fear. He is the ultimate alchemist.

Vince Young can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Ford, realizing their mistake, recently changed their slogan to, "Built Vince Young tough".

Vince Young does not use a cell phone. He speaks at a normal volume, but out of fear the space-time continuum warps itself until his message reaches the person he's speaking to.

Vince Young can only get drunk from a combination of rattlesnake venom and hot sauce. And he's sober again in six minutes.
Thanks Texans279, those are great.
Old 01-29-2006   #11
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

I like the one where he built a time machine and went back to have sex with 53 covenant nuns. 9 months later they gave birth to the '72 Dolphins.

Vince Young accidently ate a Rubiks Cube but then pooped it out solved.

The Boogey Man checks his closet for Vince Young.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read