Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

View Poll Results: Who will the Texans pick?
Reggie Bush 26 76.47%
Vince Young 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2006   #1
SMIDDY
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to SMIDDY
Default So who is #1?

I have seen many thread stating your opinion on Bush and Young, and I can't keep track. So.. Lets have a little poll.
SMIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #2
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMIDDY
I have seen many thread stating your opinion on Bush and Young, and I can't keep track. So.. Lets have a little poll.
I've seen too many Polls with the same options or more that I can't keep track.

Polls are great, but the same poll, with the same choices, is no different when presented by you as opposed to another member.

I have made 1 poll while on this board. It involves the #4 pick and Mario/D'brick.

That is a new poll. New options with a new scenerio.
Old 01-25-2006   #3
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Neither...

Draft D'Brick Club
Old 01-25-2006   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
Neither...

Draft D'Brick Club

I agree totally! Gonna be a lot of surprised fans out there come April!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #5
SMIDDY
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to SMIDDY

D'Brick is a great player but is he really better than Reggie? The way sportcaster talk about him, They say Reggie is the player that only come around every few decades.
SMIDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #6
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Every year there is a player who only comes along a few decades.
Old 01-26-2006   #7
BREAZE
Veteran

McNair just said on the radio that when selecting the #1 we look at what we have, what we need, and how it impacts cap.

I'm still am on the fence on the Bush idea. We extended DD's contract for 5 years. We lock Bush for 5 years at the expected $40-$50mill would mean we will dump $75 mill in the RB position over the next 5 years. I realize Bush is awesome and does more than just RB, but with Mathis and too many other pressing needs I just don't see how this is smart business. I don't want break away plays in a losing effort...I want to win.

Its like the Texans have become a chistian prostitute through this ordeal...they know its wrong but they want to do it anyway.
BREAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read