Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-25-2006   #1
Doom Capers
Veteran

Default First bit of motivation

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...1.exclude.html

Here is a link to sports illustrated's 5 coaches that will win a super bowl. Check out number 5. That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #2
profan
Veteran

Wow, now thats a great endorsement for the new coach. It's just a matter of time.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #3
bigTEXan8
All Pro

Default ...

That's nice hearing that. Does kind of give me a boost.
Old 01-25-2006   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Good for Kubes.

I think Saban will be the first one to rack it up though.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers

Here is a link to sports illustrated's 5 coaches that will win a super bowl. Check out number 5. That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You! You have just made my day! It will take awhile but we will get there!

Old 01-25-2006   #6
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers

From their printed page to the football gods' ears! This has made my day! and
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #7
djkennedy101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Good for Kubes.

I think Saban will be the first one to rack it up though.

I was soooo pissed when Saban left LSU.......knew it was gonna happen though.....I wish he would have stayed at LSU this year and then came to the Texans this year.....
Old 01-25-2006   #8
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Can someone please post what the link says. I am at work and am banned from that sight.
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #9
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
Can someone please post what the link says. I am at work and am banned from that sight.
Quote:
This might appear to be a stretch, since Kubiak has never been a head coach and hasn’t been officially hired yet – small details we’re willing to overlook. The former Broncos offensive coordinator is about to fall into a perfect situation. He’s working for an outstanding owner in Bob McNair and the Texans have the best facilities in the league. Yes, they’re bad now. But they’re likely adding either Reggie Bush or Vince Young in April and they have to improve on the offensive line at some point. And Kubiak, an 11-year assistant to Mike Shanahan, knows what it’s like to win a Super Bowl.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #10
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, too late. Hey Texans84 how do you do what you did by quoting that. can't seem to figure it out.
Old 01-25-2006   #11
Tex-fan0604
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigTEXan8
That's nice hearing that. Does kind of give me a boost.

THAT JUST MADE MY DAY.ITS GOOD TO HEAR SOMETHING SO POSITIVE ABOUT A COACH WHO HASNT PROVEN HIMSELF AS A HEAD COACH YET.
Tex-fan0604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #12
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Thanks 84!

Go Texans
TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #13
Sportsfan
All Pro

Great find. Thanks
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #14
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Texans84 how do you do what you did by quoting that. can't seem to figure it out.
Thanks T84, took a bit but I think the kid's got it now. Man, the brain fodder ya learn on this site.
Old 01-25-2006   #15
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to see our team getting some positive buzz.
Old 01-25-2006   #16
Texan Asylum
Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan
Thank You! You have just made my day! It will take awhile but we will get there!

A post I wrote earlier I'll continue to believe...

Quote:
I believe when this team gets it's first win next season, things will get to snowballing in regards to excitement and spirit. With all this teams been thru and the suppression it's endured, it'll explode like a freshly pruned tree. I really believe the turnaround will be astounding. I don't think this team is as bad as the record would indicate, and most of the coaches from the opposing teams we've played stated the same thing. Most said in interviews prior to the games that this team isn't as bad as the record would indicate so they shouldn't be taken lightly. With the new staff in place and the different schemes tailored to the gifts of the squad, I believe the change will be miraculous. Write it on a calendar. 01/18/06 TA
Said it then, and still believe it now. 01/25/08
Old 01-25-2006   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool!

It's kind of a weird feeling even seeing something like this right now. Seriously, I expected the national media to use the Texans as a punching bag and butt of jokes for awhile.

Nice to see a little love come our way.
Old 01-25-2006   #18
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 77 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Texan, I love your post. My sentiments exactly. Next year is going to be a great year!!!! Good things are going to be happening.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006   #19
grandslam1
Veteran

Default Super Bowl Guarantee

Sounds great!!!
grandslam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006   #20
samomin
Veteran

Wow some respect for Kubiak.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read