Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-25-2006   #1
Capster67
Veteran

Default When Will Kubiak Be Officially Named?

I have yet to find anything saying when Kubiak's hire will be made official. Anyone know?
Capster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #2
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Sometime tommorow
Old 01-25-2006   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard on the radio it will be noon Thursday. Now I was listening on Denver radio, so were they talking Mountain time or Central...Don't know.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #4
slyfox68
Veteran

I believe it is Thursday, Noon, at the Hobby Center. The event is closed to the public.
Old 01-25-2006   #5
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I think it was a good choice to postpone him flying here. It gave him time to assemble the majority of his staff without the distractions that he will face once he gets here (setting up office, meeting anyone and everyone, press conferences, finding a place to live, etc.).
Old 01-25-2006   #6
Capster67
Veteran

Default Thanks for the Heads Up

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate knowing when the team can officially begin to move forward.
Capster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #7
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

What is the over/under on how long it takes for someone to ask him about Reggie and Vince at the Press Conference?

I will set it at 1.5 questions.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-25-2006   #8
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulexan
What is the over/under on how long it takes for someone to ask him about Reggie and Vince at the Press Conference?

I'll take the under.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #9
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I think I would too
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No doubt. It'll probably be the first, second, and third questions.
Old 01-25-2006   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Sadly though, it will be right around that. It will probably be Part B of the first question.
Old 01-25-2006   #12
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

The guys on 610 said there will be a press conference tomorrow and they'll probably interrupt Rome's show for it.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #13
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
No doubt. It'll probably be the first, second, and third questions.
Say that Kubiak is asked fifty questions. I am going to say a good forty-three of them will relate to Bush/Young.

He is going to get sick of talking about it before February rolls around, let alone April.
Old 01-25-2006   #14
done88
Veteran

Default Its offical

I don't care when they nnounce if he is hiring coachs its offical
Old 01-25-2006   #15
LCOOL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88
I don't care when they nnounce if he is hiring coachs its offical
Agree
LCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #16
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

Manana!!

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006   #17
daveebarb
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to daveebarb

the press conference might be on foxsports southwest or the nfl network.
daveebarb is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read