Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-23-2006   #1
Perry1977
noob

Default Good luck to the Texans from a Broncos fan

You guys are getting a hell of a coach in Kubiak. I know it has been a rough go of it so far for you, but you are on the cusp of better days. The first pick in the draft, a new coach, a great market; it's definitely an exciting time to be a Texans fan.

I look forward to watching you progress as a franchise. I am definitely not looking forward to playing you in about 3 years.

Anyways, best of luck to you. It sucks for us to lose Kubes, but it was inevitable that he was going to leave for a head coaching gig eventually, so I'm glad we had him for as long as we did.

But I'm sorry...you can't have Nalen!

Lepsis, on the other hand...
Perry1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #2
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the post. I grew up in Colorado so I am very familiar with Kubiak and even when he was still a player they commented on how well he worked with Elway. It's been a long time coming for him, but it is very well deserved.

As for the Linemen, we'll have to live with what we have and what we can get through FA and the draft. I don't imagine they could get Nalen, although there are few better.
Old 01-23-2006   #3
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Broncos fan. Sorry about the tough loss yesterday. But with that team you guys will be right in the thick of things again next year no doubt. Take solice in that atleast.... as we have a much tougher mountain to climb.

Its good to hear such positive things about our new coach. Gives us Texans something positive to think about finally after such a tough year.

Thanks again for the kind words and good luck this offseason.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #4
Snapple
Veteran

Thanks. We're glad to have him. I think he's a Hell of a guy, and so do a lot of other people.

Sorry about that loss to the Steelers. Better luck next year, eh? At least you finally won a playoff game without Elway this year. That's the first step. Now you can build on it and go even further next year.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #5
Doom Capers
Veteran

Class post. Good luck to you guys next year. Kick some Charger butt!
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #6
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Thanks. I'm happy to get our coach situation settled so that the Texans can move on to rebuilding the team.
Old 01-23-2006   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard you were going after T.O. after the loss. Is this true? As good as he is, it could be the death of you guys. Can Shanahan handle this clown? He'd match well with Jake the Snake
Old 01-23-2006   #8
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

Thanks a bunch Broncos' fan for the well wishes. You guys had an awesome season. I only hope that can be us very soon. Good luck in the off season.
Old 01-23-2006   #9
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks. A class post from a fan of a class orginization.

Good luck next year.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006   #10
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

Thanks again Broncs fan
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, Perry1977! Nice thouhts.

I'm looking forward to Kubiak's arrival. His background with the Broncos could not have been with a classier organization. Hope we can experience even a percentage of the success you've enjoyed in Denver.

Good luck to you next year! I think you'll be a powerhouse for some years to come. Take out Indy for us, will ya'?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read