Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-10-2004   #21
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Farve In Yellow?!?

saw this earlier...I'm pretty sure he's trying to be funny. When he says "TMQ Exclusive" he is saying it toungue in cheek. Whatever that means, I've never understood that saying. ANYWAY...

The Lion prototype is not new...I saw it about 4 years ago in Print magazine as part of a graphic design firms samples. I think it was an unsolicited redesign by the firm, not the Lions.

If you're interested in this kind of stuff, check out the message boards at chriscreamer.com .... they have alot of discussions about uniforms and logos. They even have members who have gotten in trouble from various leagues (MLB, NBA) for leaking information about new uniforms...pretty cool if you're into that sorta thing.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004   #22
texman8
Veteran

If the lights go out at Lambeau, at least the Packers can see each other !!
texman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004   #23
Juan
Rookie

The thing about it is their only going to wear them once a year.Plus the Packers are only one of the few good teams in the league so why should u now think of them any less.Even if they wear the uniforms the only thing that matters is the score and the games they have won.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read