Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-22-2006   #1
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Super Bowl XL: Steelers vs Seahawks

swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006   #2
NWTexan Fan
Rookie

Seahawks baby...
NWTexan Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #3
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 2577 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

pretty good superbowl, i say blitzburg gets the win 24-20.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #4
P_Buchanon
Rookie

I think Ben will throw them to the win... 28-10 Steelers....
Old 01-23-2006   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Hasselback will show that his experince makes him more effective in a SB. SeaHags 28-17

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #6
Chawky1
Veteran

If the Seahawks can pick up those exotic Steelers blitzes, then they win. Otherwise, the Steelers D has a field day and destroys the beloved Seahawks.
Chawky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Since it is impossible for me to cheer for the Steelers, I will have to go with the Seahawks. Should be a great game.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-23-2006   #8
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Steelers! Steelers! Steelers!

I just don't like the NFC.
Old 01-23-2006   #9
Chawky1
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol
Chawky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #10
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

I am 0-10 in the playoffs for the team I am rooting for.

So this basically means the Seahawks will win, and I will go 0-11
Old 01-23-2006   #11
Glacier
Veteran

I'd like to see Bettis get his ring before he retires. I still don't like Holmgrem from when he coached in Greenbay.

I'll be cheering for the Steelers.
Glacier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari

I feel the same way.

Some people in H-town hold a grudge against the Steelers (going back to Luv Ya Blue!). But the past is the past, and I don't let any Spoilers history drag me down. I'm done with that franchise!

So go Steelers! Represent the AFC!!
Old 01-23-2006   #13
Dennis007
Rookie

Steelers all the way!
Dennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #14
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

I came to the realization yesterday that I don't hate the Steelers anymore. I wonder when that happened. I hope the Cowgirls or Titans aren't next.

Anyway...rooting for the Seahawks; predicting Steelers in a rout.
Old 01-23-2006   #15
Glacier
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Rivers
I came to the realization yesterday that I don't hate the Steelers anymore. I wonder when that happened. I hope the Cowgirls or Titans aren't next.

Anyway...rooting for the Seahawks; predicting Steelers in a rout.
The Cowgirls are oso yummy....

http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/home.cfm
Glacier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #16
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

Seahawks are playing on a higher level than the Steelers right now --

34 -17 Hawks
Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #17
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I want the Bus to geta super bowl as well, Go Steelers!!!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #18
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
I feel the same way.

Some people in H-town hold a grudge against the Steelers (going back to Luv Ya Blue!). But the past is the past, and I don't let any Spoilers history drag me down. I'm done with that franchise!

So go Steelers! Represent the AFC!!
Oilers, no Oilers....history, no history....I just can't stand the Pittsburgh Steelers. Never could. I will be a citizen of Seahawk Nation for the next 2 weeks, hoping that the extra time off slows Pittsburgh's momentum some. I mean they are on a 7 game winning streak right now.

Rooting big time for the Seahawks. But I know if the Steelers continue to play they way they have for the last month and a half, they probably can't be beat.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #19
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

How 'bout rooting for ex-Texan Jamie Sharper? He has done a great job of passing out gatorade this season.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006   #20
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Steelers wrap it up by the 2nd quarter.

If the Colts couldn't put down 20 at home, who's to say the Hawks stand a chance.....
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read