Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-21-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default HPF: Steve Mckinney Q and A

I wasn't sure if this was poster earlier and if so , I apologize.

http://www.houstonprofootball.com/slant/slant66.html

Quote:
Ric: First things first, will Tony Boselli play this year... oh, wait - those are left over from three years ago... How about this: Now that the season is over, how are you feeling, physically? I mean, how do you recover from such a long grind and how long does it take? Do you milk it as long as possible to get out of chores and stuff around the house? Like, "Back off, woman! My quad is still sore from the Colt game!!"

Steve: Truthfully, I'm not one to just sit around and do nothing. I'm a workaholic by nature, so the Monday after the season (ended), I actually cleaned out my garage and re-arranged everything. I had a list of honey-do's that I had put off for months, and after the season I had no more excuses. Generally, it takes me about two weeks to feel recovered after the season, but this year I came out really good, with no significant injuries so I figured Id get a head start.

Ric: What were some positives from this past season, besides, obviously, it ending? Maybe things that went on behind the scenes, or under the radar that wouldn't necessarily be evident to fans?

Steve: Probably the most positive I see coming out of this season is that everyone found out how hard it is to win in this league. Just because you were close to a winning season before, doesn't mean youre on your way to the playoffs. I know that everyone will be extremely eager to get back out there on the field and make Houston proud next season. Another thing people probably don't know is that Seth Wand really took his Halo 2 skills to the next level. Before my eyes, he blossomed into a level 30 player. Also, Bennie Joppru was cast for several overseas underwear modeling jobs. That's about it.

geeze he says on the interview.. that Mel Kiper is a great mind. holy smokes

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

hah.. is that a serious interview? Halo 2? overseas underwear modeling?
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006   #3
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds just like Steve to me. Including the sarcastic comment on Kiper
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006   #4
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

agreed, the dude is funny

Still one of the best 610 Morning Shows was from a couple years back when Boselli and McKinney were on there and Steven was dogging Boselli for being a Star Wars nerd and Tony was making fun of Steve because he said he got sick on his safari and he got malaria and his face was swollen and Boselli responded with "malaria? no that's called FAT"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read