Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-19-2006   #1
kingh99

Default call in talk show callers threaten to cancel season tix over pick

that's the common theme. I don't and won't pay for an expansion team another three years as Vince get's the experience needed to win. To which I reply, go ahead sell those seats. There's another bunch of us who'll take em off your hands. Nice try but that ploy won't work either.

Kind of pointless since we aren't taking VY anyway. It'll be Bush or a package of picks and players.
Old 01-19-2006   #2
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99
Kind of pointless since we aren't taking VY anyway. It'll be Bush or a package of picks and players.
Oh king99, how art thou correcteth all times. May we, the peasants and beggars, looketh in thou crystal ball. I have a be-heading tonight and I want to see if I escapeth before my death-eth.

End thread plz
Old 01-19-2006   #3
Spoda
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B Texan Fan
Oh king99, how art thou correcteth all times. May we, the peasants and beggars, looketh in thou crystal ball. I have a be-heading tonight and I want to see if I escapeth before my death-eth.

End thread plz

i think you meant thou-eth cystal-eth ball-eth

fools
Old 01-19-2006   #4
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoda
i think you meant thou-eth cystal-eth ball-eth

fools
Take them to the Iron Maiden
Old 01-19-2006   #5
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B Texan Fan
Take them to the Iron Maiden

EXCELLENT! rock on dudes!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006   #6
Glacier
Veteran

If Houston picked VY, for every season ticket holder that decided not to renew, 2 or 3 would want their tickets....people outside of Houston would want to travel to Houston to watch the games.
Glacier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006   #7
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier
If Houston picked VY, for every season ticket holder that decided not to renew, 2 or 3 would want their tickets....people outside of Houston would want to travel to Houston to watch the games.
The same could be said and then some for Reggie Bush, only with Bush a much more national audience would be wanting to watch him on TV rather than the Houston area and UT fans wanting to see Vince, not to mention they'll only get to see Vince sit on the bench for two years. Either way there is currently a 7-8 year waiting list for season tickets, so I'm sure even if half the people waiting in line drop out after we pass on Vince and many of the current season ticket holders don't renew that there will still be thousands of people waiting in line for season tickets and the stadium will fill up every Sunday unless we start getting to like 1-10 towards the end of the year, but either way people will flock in to see Vince or Reggie and see what they can do, although like I already said they're going to have to wait a couple years to see Vince in any meaningful game action.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-19-2006   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

All I know is that they have to put in more port-a-potties in the parking lots, regardless if we draft VY, Bush or other.
Old 01-19-2006   #9
Glacier
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
All I know is that they have to put in more port-a-potties in the parking lots, regardless if we draft VY, Bush or other.

rofl. man, I need to come out to H Town and watch a few games this year. I sure as hell hope that Kubiak really is coming to HTown.
Glacier is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read