Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-17-2006   #1
Mario Williams
Rookie

Default Casserly is leaking information out

Anybody else read Justice's latest blog entry? Apparently, there's somebody in the Texans organization who is leaking all this information (most of it is outdated, as the refutations have been said), and Richie thinks he knows who it is.

Can you imagine what Houston sports would be like if this wasn't going on right now?

http://blogs.chron.com/sportsjustice...nair_need.html

Quote:
It sounds like you're saying Casserly is the leaker. If that's so, type 1 for yes and 2 for no.

I've watched that movie dozens of times. I worked with Bob Woodward for 14 years. I never got so much as a hello from him. I think he was jealous of the fact that so many of the women in the newsroom had crushes on me.
Anyone else notice that his answer to this question had the number 14 in it, which contains the number '1'? I think Justice is trying to tell us that Casserly is the one leaking this info. I wonder what the reasoning for that could be, if true.

Main Question: Why is Casserly doing this?
Old 01-17-2006   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Trying to build up trade value maybe. If teams think they will take VY, the teams that want Bush can then bargin a trade with the Titans at a cheaper price because chances are Lineart goes to the Saints. If he says he is taking Bush, teams will then have to bargin with him for Bush in hope that he gets an offer too good to pass up. Mine's all speculation, too, of course.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #3
chall8
Rookie

I think Justice has it right.

Inexplicable why Casserly still has a job with the Texans.
chall8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #4
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

It's crazy, but this is the most interesting following the Texans has ever been. Every day it's a new twist or turn.

Could it be that this 2-14 season might be one of the most memorable seasons the Texans may ever have, if for only for the fallout afterwards?

Imagine how dead this place would be if we had finished 8-8.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Bad cop/good cop looks to be working nicely with Cass/Reeves. Please continue to keep the media and other teams thinking.
Old 01-17-2006   #6
chall8
Rookie

Quote:
It's crazy, but this is the most interesting following the Texans has ever been. Every day it's a new twist or turn.

Could it be that this 2-14 season might be one of the most memorable seasons the Texans may ever have, if for only for the fallout afterwards?

Imagine how dead this place would be if we had finished 8-8.
...Or if Vince Young had gone back to Texas for his senior year.
Old 01-17-2006   #7
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chall8
...Or if Vince Young had gone back to Texas for his senior year.

if that had happened, I'm guessing you wouldn't be here.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-17-2006   #8
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Trying to build up trade value maybe. If teams think they will take VY, the teams that want Bush can then bargin a trade with the Titans at a cheaper price because chances are Lineart goes to the Saints. If he says he is taking Bush, teams will then have to bargin with him for Bush in hope that he gets an offer too good to pass up. Mine's all speculation, too, of course.
I think you make a good point I think Casserly is just putting up a smoke screen so that other the teams looking to trade up wont know what to do until just before the draft.
Old 01-17-2006   #9
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

There are plenty of VY threads floating around here, let's stay on topic por favor, prosim, bitte, please.
Old 01-17-2006   #10
chall8
Rookie

Quote:
if that had happened, I'm guessing you wouldn't be here.
Nope, I'd still be here advocating that we trade the pick and try to field an actual defense next year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read