Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-15-2006   #1
Bongo59
Veteran

Default Something to brighten your day.............

www.buttshark.com/choking10bm.jpg
www.buttshark.com/choke.jpg

www.opethforum.com/forum/vanderchoke.jpg
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #2
Bongo59
Veteran

and another....................

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d7...o/untitled.jpg
Bongo59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #3
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

And this brightens my day how?
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate both the Colts and Steelers .... HATED the steelers since i was a little boy . Too bad someone had to win this game . :brickwall

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225061 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
And this brightens my day how?

Ditto. This is just the way I am but to me the season ended a couple of weeks ago when the Texans played their last game of the season. I don't much care what happens once we're out of it.
Old 01-15-2006   #6
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

On the contrary, I watched every play of every game this weekend, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I just don't get into the juvenile smackdown stuff...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #7
txhoosier
Veteran

it must really suck to be you.
Old 01-15-2006   #8
txlonghorn14
Rookie

broncos are gonna smoke the steelers.
Old 01-15-2006   #9
Snapple
Veteran

Hey now, I like milk.
Snapple is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read