Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-15-2006   #1
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The new face of the franchise

I've seen some of this guys newer highlights and just found out he plays both ways. We need to break the bank and take him in free agency. A true gamebreaker. I'm gonna be jockin' this guy the rest of the offseason. Sure hope management reads these boards.

To quote Val Kilmer in his inaugural tour de force, Real Genius: "Tension breaker. It had to be done."
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I completely agree. He's got the experience. He's been in every big game in the past 20 years, and doesn't look like he's lost a step. He plays Quarterback, Reciever, and does an excellent Dione impression.
thunderkyss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #3
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

He's got my vote. I wonder if he's any good on special teams? We'd really be a threat next season w/ him and Mathis on special teams. I think he could take it to the house every time though.
Old 01-15-2006   #4
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe if ESPN hypes him up too.......then fans will start calling 610 about drafting him.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #5
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04
Maybe if ESPN hypes him up too.......then fans will start calling 610 about drafting him.
We could get diet pepsi machine in the second round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #6
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyvice

I've seen some of this guys newer highlights and just found out he plays both ways. We need to break the bank and take him in free agency. A true gamebreaker. I'm gonna be jockin' this guy the rest of the offseason. Sure hope management reads these boards.

To quote Val Kilmer in his inaugural tour de force, Real Genius: "Tension breaker. It had to be done."
Sorry.
He isn't a Hometown boy. So I say we pass on him.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #7
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC_Justin
Sorry.
He isn't a Hometown boy. So I say we pass on him.
I beg to differ! The King is in everybody's hometown. *lol*
Old 01-15-2006   #8
bigTEXan8
All Pro

Default ...

Did you guys see him make that scramble against the Vikings...that was sweet.
Old 01-15-2006   #9
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

What I love is even though this guy has all the talent in the world, he is still true to his roots. And he will still bring you breakfast to your window.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #10
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

He's got a set of brass ones, too. You guys see him facing off against Darth Vader this summer?
Old 01-15-2006   #11
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

I heard that the dude brings breakfast everyday during training camp.

Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #12
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

You have to consider the cap implications when acquiring a King. OL is still our need and we need to address it before we start looking at fast food icons.
Old 01-15-2006   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I like how the King keeps everything loose on the sidelines and keeps his teammates chilled out. Did you guys see him dump the Gatorade on Shula?

And what does Shula do? He goes and hugs him. The King is clearly good for team chemistry.

Take him. Take him in the first round if need be.
Old 01-15-2006   #14
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder about the ronald mcdonald crew.. Would that put us over the cap?

Hamburgler.. he is got to be good for stealing signals from the opponents .

Grimace.. wow what a run stuffer, but he may be already a viking or raven

Ronald..well that some big feet. I don't know about his 40 times but cold weather running he might have put lorenzo white out of business on those snowy days in the playoffs
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #15
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

A face for the new franchise GM wise.. I'd have to go with Clara Peller for a season or two..she'd get the OL and DL in order

http://www.tvacres.com/admascots_clarapeller.htm

Quote:
Gray-haired, four-foot, eleven-inch octogenarian spokeswoman for Wendy's (a hamburgers fast food restaurant) seen nationwide in 1984-85 in a series of popular commercials created by the Dancer, Fitzgerald and Sample Ad Agency. Senior citizen actress Clara Peller played a crusty old lady who slapped the counters of neighborhood hamburger joints and loudly asked the probing question "Where's the Beef!", which implied that the only place in town where Ms.Pellar could get a hamburger with an ample portion of "beef" was at Wendy's
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006   #16
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Gotta love Clara... hard-nosed, no-nonsense, bottom-line kind of gal. She'll bring in the beef.
Old 01-15-2006   #17
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
Nah, he's already retired.

Old 01-15-2006   #18
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I wonder about the ronald mcdonald crew.. Would that put us over the cap?

Hamburgler.. he is got to be good for stealing signals from the opponents .

Ronald..well that some big feet. I don't know about his 40 times but cold weather running he might have put lorenzo white out of business on those snowy days in the playoffs
I think we would be fine from a cap perspective, but why would you pull the trigger on any McDonald's combination that has the Hamburglar. He does not aspire for cheese and conceals himself behind a mask, which are all red flags for a lack of leadership. Remember it is about the value of the combo to the team not the combo's value alone.
Old 01-15-2006   #19
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

To paraphrase Coach Ryan all the King does is score TD's! He very well maybe the Playmaker to take the Texans to the next level!
Old 01-15-2006   #20
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

and he's a helluva cook

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read