Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-13-2006   #1
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23831 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Who do you want to win the super bowl?

who do you want to win the super bowl? I wanna see the colts win it all because i think they are the best team and they deserve it. Ive always liked the broncos as well so it wouldnt hurt my feelings if they made it.
Old 01-13-2006   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still rooting for the Patriots, mainly because we were told that dynasties would never be possible in the age of free agency and salary caps (ie. "parity").

All the so-called experts have pretty much shut their traps about it now, but it would be cool for a team to win 4 out of 5 years and put themselves above the Cowboys' 3 out of 4.

sorry, I'm just a Dallas Cowboy hater that way
Old 01-13-2006   #3
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

As long as the Patriots lose, I'm happy. Until then, I'll just root for the division with the colts.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #4
The Kid
Rookie

I'm gonna be rooting for the Patriots, but the main thing I'm want right now is for the Broncos to lose. I don't have anything against them as a team I just want the Kubiak deal to be made official so he can get to work.
Old 01-13-2006   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

'hawks - Colts can drop it just because of Manning and Pats can fall because they've had their fun.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody, but the colts, There is no way I can root for a divisional opponent

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #7
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 56442 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I've always liked the Broncos, but they really need to lose so we can get coach in here.

Don't really care who wins as long as it's not Pittsburgh, Washington or Chicago.

I picked Indy at the beginning, so I'll stick with that.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-13-2006   #8
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Dont sleep on carolina...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #9
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513
they deserve it
As Clint Eastwood said, "Deserves got nuthin' to do with it."

I can't wait to see the look on Manning's face when they lose to the Pats in the AFC Championship. I'm sure it will be priceless.

Is that who I want to win? Not really, but no one in the NFC can stack up. I think it will be Washington and the Pats with New England taking it.
Old 01-13-2006   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Da Bears.

I absolutely love their defense.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Carolina .....Jake Delhomme can get it done . If they can get past the bears they are the favorite in the NFC. They have been there before .... Im not sold on the Seaducks.

In the AFC i think the Pats will fall this week vs the Bronco's and the Dolts will drop the Steelers like a bad habit ... Bronco's win the AFC . Their running game is built to keep Pey-me-a-ton and Co. off the field .

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #12
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i want the bears to win the superbowl i mean they have came out of no where with that defense and it seems like they can stop anybody. but on the other hand their offense isnt exactly great.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #13
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

For purely personal reasons I am cheering AGAINST the Patriots. I understand that with the Broncos losing it helps us with Kubiack, but I am still going against the Patriots.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #14
J-Storm
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to J-Storm

Definitely the Patriots. I picked them at the start of the season so I am not going to abandon them now. I would be happy with them or the Broncos going all the way on the AFC side. I'm just not a huge Colts fan and same with the Steelers though I'd prefer to see them go all the way before the Colts...
The only NFC team I would like to see win would be the Panthers. I think they have a good balanced all round team like the Patriots so I'd be more than happy to see a Panthers/Patriots Superbowl rematch..
Old 01-14-2006   #15
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #16
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I am definetley rooting against the Colts so it does not mess up the historicals of a #1 QB pick ever winning a Super Bowl in the salary cap era.
Old 01-14-2006   #17
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_VA
.. I can't wait to see the look on Manning's face when they lose to the Pats in the AFC Championship. I'm sure it will be priceless..
You and me both.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #18
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I don't want the Patriots to win, otherwise I don't really care who wins it. I used to live in Denver and have somewhat liked the Broncos for a while and wouldn't mind seeing them make it, but at the same time the sooner they are eliminated from the playoffs, the sooner we can get our coach and start building our team back up.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #19
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Anyone but the Patriots.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #20
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

I second or third the motion to anyone but the Pats.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read