Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-12-2006   #1
txhoosier
Veteran

Default A little humor to take your mind off things

Bob and Tom is a local comedy radio show in Indianapolis, and Hunter Smith, the punter for the Colts wrote a song about how he doesn't get to play much. It's a spoof, and meant to be humorous.

Anyway...he mentions the Texans and David Carr in the first verse. This is meant to be funny, so if you don't have a sense of humor about Carr, please don't listen...if you listen anyway, please don't come back and bash me. I don't post here often, but I'm certainly not a troll. Just something I thought was funny, and I wanted to share it with you guys...

www.bobandtom.com

click on the link on the right side of the page with the picture of Hunter Smith.
Old 01-12-2006   #2
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

"I'm the most accurate holder in football history"

Good stuff...
Old 01-12-2006   #3
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats was pretty funny and he has a pretty good voice for a punter.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006   #4
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

That was great!

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006   #5
txhoosier
Veteran

I'm glad you guys liked it...I thought it was pretty funny myself.

If you are ever around Beaumont...you can pick up this morning show. They are pretty funny. I grew up listening to them, and they used to be funnier, before the FCC crackdown.
Old 01-12-2006   #6
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

He's a paycheck stealer....
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #7
Texans86
All Pro

That is freaking awesome. He is a very talented singer/songwriter, and I definately enjoyed that. Very funny, and very true. Funny thing is, I think Carr is on the ground more than we punt.
Old 01-13-2006   #8
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

great stuff
Old 01-13-2006   #9
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

That's VERY well produced actually!

And let's not forget, freakin' funny!
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #10
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114
Thats was pretty funny and he has a pretty good voice for a punter.
Actually punters are well known for their angelic voices.
Tale Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Gator
Actually punters are well known for their angelic voices.

hehe, funny how the cards are dealt.

God: You'll get.... one good leg and a nice singing voice!

Kicker/singer: Thanks lord, I'll try out the punter career then!
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006   #12
Texans86
All Pro

It was humerous when I listened to it last night, and now it's onpage 3? Here we go with a little bumpage.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read