Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

ONe more year for Carr??

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
with a twist.... Let's say his name was Brooks, Aaron Brooks. He became a starter in 2001, one year before David. He's thrown for 3000 yards every year. his avg would be more than 3000. his passer rating is comparable. He's got an arm, he's shown that he can make plays. Hints of ProBowl Caliber...... shouldn't he get a pass?? His recievers drop balls, he's offensive line is pourous, His running back is always getting hurt....

what do you think??

Can you bring enough evidence to seperate his situation from Carrs??

Yes I've watched Brooks many times in New Orleans and the guy throws an interception or fumbles at the absolute worst time in the game. They could be driving down the field at the end of the game trying to win and he will throw an interception to end it.

I'd pass on him.

Double Barrel said:
I bet he ends up a Cowboy. Bledsoe is probably on his way out.

where did that come from?? Bledsoe is there for two more years, and Texas wants young, VinceYoung, Matt Leinart kinda young.

Brooks will probably end up in Miami.

thunderkyss said:
where did that come from?? Bledsoe is there for two more years, and Texas wants young, VinceYoung, Matt Leinart kinda young.

It's been speculated at more places than one, which is why I mentioned it. Sometime there's fire under that smoke. ;)

But your Miami mention is just as valid. Who knows? idonno:

Back