Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-10-2006   #1
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9
Default from KFFL...other coaching options

just posting this because I haven't seen it anywhere. I can honestly say that I don't want Haslett, and I don't know much about Grimm.

Quote:
From KFFL.com

Texans | Haslett hopes to interview with them
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:17:22 -0800

Jeff Duncan, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports former New Orleans Saints head coach Jim Haslett said he hopes to interview with the Houston Texans about their vacant head coaching position.

Texans | Team requests permission to interview Grimm
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:30:46 -0800

The Post-Gazette reports the Houston Texans have requested permission to interview Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line coach Russ Grimm for their vacant head coaching position.

Texans | Team interviews P. Hill
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:16:01 -0800

KFSN-TV reports the Houston Texans interviewed Fresno State head coach Pat Hill Monday, Jan. 9.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't really want Haslett either. As for Grimm, I don't know if I would want to take a position coach. I'd rather have a coach who was an offensive or defensive coordinator.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #3
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Is it me, or are we interviewing alot of people.
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #4
cap1
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 cap1 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotcap1 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Are we interviewing alot of position coaches to see if they want to be assistants here? From everywhere I see it is Kubiak. I don't know though
Old 01-11-2006   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharton
Probably weighing all possible options to try and keep from making a big mistake in hiring the wrong coach...The Haslett thing kind of interests me, and no that doesn't mean I want him here!
Old 01-11-2006   #6
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharton
The more the better. At least we know the Texans aren't half-assing it.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #7
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

We are killing time until Kubiak is bounced from the playoffs and probably getting more insight on what various people think about our talent and where we are.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read