Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-10-2006   #1
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Big B Texan Fan has been demoted to the practice squad
Default Vince Young to be on 610 am at 9am!!!!!

John and Lance reported that Vince will be on the show from 9-10 tomorrow morning. Now does this mean the whole hour or are they targeting him for a 15 min segment between 9-10? I don't know but I think it's the whole hour.

Let's use this thread to ask him some questions. I'm sure some of you guys/gals out there know Granato or Lance personally so just ask them to visit the MB's and come to this thread for some questions. Heck, I'm not too sure that some of you posters aren't John and Lance.

I'll go 1st: ***(Please try to keep to keep this thread alive by not ruining it with stupid qustions plz)*** Try to avoid the obvious question you know he'll get asked.

What is your 40 time on grass?/Are you planning to do the full workout schedule at the combine?
Old 01-10-2006   #2
Headlights of a Carr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B Texan Fan
John and Lance reported that Vince will be on the show from 9-10 tomorrow morning. Now does this mean the whole hour or are they targeting him for a 15 min segment between 9-10? I don't know but I think it's the whole hour.

Let's use this thread to ask him some questions. I'm sure some of you guys/gals out there know Granato or Lance personally so just ask them to visit the MB's and come to this thread for some questions. Heck, I'm not too sure that some of you posters aren't John and Lance.

I'll go 1st: ***(Please try to keep to keep this thread alive by not ruining it with stupid qustions plz)*** Try to avoid the obvious question you know he'll get asked.

What is your 40 time on grass?/Are you planning to do the full workout schedule at the combine?
Thanks for the heads up. I barely get the signal where I live. But I will be listening.
Old 01-10-2006   #3
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by My name is Earl
Thanks for the heads up. I barely get the signal where I live. But I will be listening.
They have an online stream: http://www.sportsradio610.com/default.asp

Look on the side: "Listen Live"

And my question: How bad do you wanna play for Houston?
If he answers that with the answer "badly," "i'll give anything," etc., he puts all the pressure in the world on the Texans...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006   #4
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Question #2

How much sports radio in houston have you listened to since coming home?
Old 01-10-2006   #5
Htown34s
Veteran

I'd ask him:

1) What he thinks he needs to do differently to become an NFL type QB.

2) What are his feelings about being under center compared to all-shotgun?

3) Would he mind sitting and learning for a year or two.

Dang, my work blocks the 610 internet feed. I hope someone will do a nice write-up of the interview afterwards!
Old 01-10-2006   #6
Big B Texan Fan
Hall of Fame

Do you think the Portland Trailblazers did the right thing by passing on Jordan because they already had Drexler?
Old 01-10-2006   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

how about: do you honestly feel the Texans would be upgrading the QB position if you where selected and give reasons why?
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-10-2006   #8
BREAZE
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B Texan Fan
Do you think the Portland Trailblazers did the right thing by passing on Jordan because they already had Drexler?
Brilliant question...
BREAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006   #9
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

How about what he thinks of the Rockets taking home town favorite Hakeem Olajuwan and getting two Championships compared to taking Michael Jordan who had six?
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006   #10
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Would he consider a slash role his first couple of years here while learning the nuances of NFL quarterbacking?
Old 01-10-2006   #11
Xman
Veteran

Are the following rumors true?
(ignore the fact that the rumors come from another post on this site and that it is meant as a joke)

When Vince Young does a push up, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the earth down.

Vince Young is the first man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

In fine print at the end of the Guinness Book of World Record it states that Vince Young actually holds every world record, and those previously listed are just the closest anyone has ever gotten.

Superman owns a pair of Vince Young pajamas.

Vince Young can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Vince Young has counted to infinity. Twice. (my favorite)

He can't get sick because he is immune to everything, especially a pass rush.

Vince Young was once involved in a head-on car crash, and he was the only survivor. Vince Young was walking at the time.

Vince has learned 23 different languages just by listening to the last words of his victims.

Vince Young can beat aquaman in the 400m butterfly.

Vince Young is the only person in history to break out from wonder womans magic lasso.

Vince Young put sugar in speed racers gas tank.

Hellen Kellers favorite color is Vince Young.

Vince Young is actually left handed, but he is so powerful, if he threw with his good arm he would burn holes through his recievers. So he throws with his weak arm, at only 30 percent strength.

Vince Youngs tears can cure cancer....to bad he's never cried.

Vince Young did indeed build Rome in a day.

In ancient aramaic, Vince Young actually mean "saves bad coaches."

Jesus walked on water. Moses split the Red Sea. Vince Young did both before he came out of the womb, then he roundhoused Jesus and Moses.

When Vince Young picks up a football, the U.S. Terror Alert Level is raised to gold.

When 72 virgins die and go to heaven, they are rewarded with Vince Young.

Vince Young created Himself in the image of Himself.

VY sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled football skills. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Vince juked the devil out of his horns and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for VY.

VY can touch MC Hammer.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to VY and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

The sun doesn't actually rise or set. VY simply claps twice.

Achilles was supposedly the greatest warrior of all time, but he died because of his weak spot, the Achilles tendon. There is no VY tendon. You do the math.
Xman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006   #12
Xman
Veteran

serious question:

Have you started house shopping in New Orleans yet?
Xman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006   #13
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

Vince, Have you found a nice home in the New Orleans area to live in next year?

or

Vince, do you like Country and Western music?
Old 01-10-2006   #14
bigcarlos
Veteran

Are you gonna buy Casserly's home, or maybe Carr's home.
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #15
texansfan1974
Veteran

Default for the young fans or anyone else

Young will be on sports 610 this morning at 9am. Sorry if this has already been posted. I did not it.
texansfan1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #16
KING_HOUSTON
Rookie

Default VINCE on 610 in nine o clock hour!!!

Hes coming up!!
Old 01-11-2006   #17
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, is there an internet site to play that station on? HELP
Old 01-11-2006   #18
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Ask and ye shall recieve:

http://www.sportsradio610.com/
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

He said it was between the Horns and Miami when he was recruited.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006   #20
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

"It's another Vincerffic day here in Vinceton, Texas. All Vince all the time."

LOL
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read