Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-09-2006   #1
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2 rd. mock by draft showcase

http://www.draftshowcase.com/swmock06.htm

I found this to be fairly interesting and a welcomed relief from Bush/Young.
Old 01-09-2006   #2
Jerry
Veteran

Pre-Rose Bowl = no good ....I would like to see Bing, Mercede Lewis, or Dominique Byrd available for us in the 2nd though.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
Pre-Rose Bowl = no good ....I would like to see Bing, Mercede Lewis, or Dominique Byrd available for us in the 2nd though.
I never said i was great, but I still found it interesting regardless. Someone took the time to consider our teams actual needs. LB is a major need for us BTW.
Old 01-09-2006   #4
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Also, Bing did not impress me at all, in fact, I feel his stock probally dropped.
Old 01-09-2006   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like DBrick. And Youbody is not that good.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
I would like DBrick. And Youbody is not that good.
I didnt create this mock and have no power to change it.

Youbody is actually VERY good. He is a top rated CB for good reasons.
Old 01-09-2006   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in Ohio and i've seen every OSU game this season, and I saw that most of the long plays were on his side. He is a very good tackler, but could use another year.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-09-2006   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
I live in Ohio and i've seen every OSU game this season, and I saw that most of the long plays were on his side. He is a very good tackler, but could use another year.
agreeded.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read