Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-09-2006   #1
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sean Taylor...

Forgot to post this yeasterday. Anyone see the game yesterday? I couldn't figure out why Taylor was ejected after the Bucs Michael Pittman smacked him in the face, but apparently before Pittman smacked him, Taylor spit in Pittman's face.
Old 01-09-2006   #2
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

taylor was in fact ejected for spitting in pittman's face.
Old 01-09-2006   #3
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I was also trying to figure that out during the game, but apparently he did spit on him. There is a lack of visual evidence in the video replay though to show that he did in fact spit on him, not to mention Pittman never wiped his face off or anything either so I don't know. If he did I'm sure he'll get fined and/or suspended, but I don't know if there is conclusive evidence for that, but going off of Taylor's short but colorful history they may discipline him anyway.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #4
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

I was confused too. I thought they initially messed up the call because they called the penalty on Taylor after he was hit in the face. But Taylor never argued with the ejection and apparently he has a history of spitting in peoples faces. I believe he was suspended for a game by Joe Gibbs either this year or last year for spitting in someone's face.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #5
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad we didn't give up a ton of picks to trade up for that headcase. I'll take Dunta anyday.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Talented, but man, what a KNUCKELHEAD.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #7
bballer3215
Rookie

If only he had some discipline or mental stability, he would be great.
Old 01-09-2006   #8
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

He already is great, he just has no discipline. He is like Ron Artest. When he plays, he is great and one of the best on the field. But you never know when he is going to snap and do something stupid like spit in someone's face or fire a gun at someone that you accuse of trying to steal your ATV
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #9
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

I was on the Bucs boards, and from them I heard that not only does Taylor have a bad history, he has been accused of spitting in a player's face before, though there was no conclusive evidence by way of video. However, the ref being so close to him and reacting so suddenly makes me think that he did see it, though it is hard to pick up spittle on video.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #10
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sean Taylor is a stud on the field, but a dud off of it.

However, I present you with a FS with the same talent and a better off field persona: Ko Simpson.
Old 01-10-2006   #11
TexansCanes
All Pro

ko simpson is good but i don't know if they have the same talent. it's hard find someone who put up the same type of season sean did his junior year. he says he did spit but i don't think the ref would make up something like that and since he was right there it's not a case of something he might seen. another dumb thing to take away from what he does on the field.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read