Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-08-2006   #1
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP
Default Casserly on Inside the Game Tonight at 10:35pm

Channel 13
10:35 pm

This will probably be Charley's first interview since one of the top 2 juniors has declared.

I'm interested to see how the Texans are going to frame the whole Vince Young thing.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006   #2
bigcarlos
Veteran

keep me posted
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006   #3
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

def a post that needs to reappear on the first page later on tonight.

Will be very interesting to see how well he holds his hand or does his poker face suck so bad that it will be obvious to the entire league what our intention is come draft day
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006   #4
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Just keep in mind, the 1st pick will not be Casserly's decision.

IT WILL BE McNAIR'S.

And I'd bet anyone 50 bucks that he hasn't made up his mind yet.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Casserly will probably dodge those VY and Reggie Bush questions and give us generic answers...But I'll tune in anyway.
Old 01-08-2006   #6
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Please someone post tonight. Inquiring minds in Central Texas would like to know. We are out on the frontier fighting Cowboy fans and can't always get the games on TV.
Old 01-08-2006   #7
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 Tulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVPTulip was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Just keep in mind, the 1st pick will not be Casserly's decision.

IT WILL BE McNAIR'S.

And I'd bet anyone 50 bucks that he hasn't made up his mind yet.
One would hope, given that the combines and pro days haven't happened yet.
Sponsored links
Old 01-08-2006   #8
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip
This will probably be Charley's first interview since one of the top 2 juniors has declared.
I dont think Bush has declared...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006   #9
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
I dont think Bush has declared...
He hasn't. That's why I said "one" of the top two juniors. Before, he couldn't talk about either of them. Now he can at least talk about Vince.
Old 01-08-2006   #10
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
He hasn't. That's why I said "one" of the top two juniors. Before, he couldn't talk about either of them. Now he can at least talk about Vince.
Oh, my bad...read it wrong, sorry.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 01-08-2006   #11
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Oh, my bad...read it wrong, sorry.
No problem.

Are you watching tonight? I've set it on Tivo to make sure I can rewind and analyze. I apparently have nothing better to do with my life.
Old 01-08-2006   #12
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
No problem.

Are you watching tonight? I've set it on Tivo to make sure I can rewind and analyze. I apparently have nothing better to do with my life.
Of course I'm watching and I'm waiting to hear Casserly distance the Texans from Young completely so I can cry myself to sleep... :brickwall

Should be intresting...

Old 01-08-2006   #13
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Of course I'm watching and I'm waiting to hear Casserly distance the Texans from Young completely so I can cry myself to sleep... :brickwall

Should be intresting...
:brickwall
Old 01-08-2006   #14
Texandiver
Veteran

Hi guys, I've been following the boards off and on throughout the season, and finally decided to join the discusson.

As far as Casserly being able to discuss Vince Young tonight it can't be done. According to Tim Melton on the 5:30 news the Texans can not comment about Young entering draft until they recieve an offical notice from the NFL that he has declared. Bummer if you ask me.
Texandiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006   #15
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texandiver
Hi guys, I've been following the boards off and on throughout the season, and finally decided to join the discusson.

As far as Casserly being able to discuss Vince Young tonight it can't be done. According to Tim Melton on the 5:30 news the Texans can not comment about Young entering draft until they recieve an offical notice from the NFL that he has declared. Bummer if you ask me.
Hm, that's right...Casserly lucks out again. The guy has nine lives and is on life eight...

Old 01-08-2006   #16
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Oh drat!

Welcome to the board.
Old 01-08-2006   #17
Texandiver
Veteran

I bet Bob still asks the various Young questions even though he knows Casserly can not answer.
Old 01-08-2006   #18
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I bet Bob still asks the various Young questions even though he knows Casserly can not answer.
True. Maybe we'll get something out of his facial expressions.

And when on earth is Reggie going to declare? I don't know what he's waiting for. He made his decision a long time ago.
Old 01-08-2006   #19
Texandiver
Veteran

Quote:
True. Maybe we'll get something out of his facial expressions.

And when on earth is Reggie going to declare? I don't know what he's waiting for. He made his decision a long time ago.
Maybe he's having second thought's.
Old 01-08-2006   #20
Tulip
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Maybe he's having second thought's.
Your teasing is so cruel, lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read