Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-07-2006   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Something to remember

I have a favor to ask everyone on this board. Stop speaking in absolutes. I mean, its pretty clear who im supporting us drafting in this draft. However. HOWEVER....I havent once said something WILL happen. The thing is, i've learned following this team is that nobody here really knows. If i dug far enough, i could probably find posters saying

the texans WILL trade up for robert gallery
the texans WILL take DJ if he falls to them
the texans WILL draft troy williamson
the texans WILL get sean taylor
the texans WILL get julius peppers.

guess what folks? we were wrong. I dont remember anybody here being on top of the dunta pick, or the babin pick, OR the travis johnson pick. The thing is nobody really knows what we are going to do. By all means, state your opinion, what you think will happen, what you would like to happen. But stop stating opinion as fact. It comes off to me like you guys possess knowledge that nobody else does, and i KNOW this isnt true. Im very good friends with a scout, and he wont breathe a WORD about what the texans plan to do in any draft or offseason. If you want reggie, say you want reggie. If you want vince, say you want vince. Just dont say that the Texans WILL do something, because we are all in the same dark together, searching for the light of the playoffs. lets keep our sanity, and go texans.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Nice post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
.... lets keep our sanity, and go texans.
Well, you know, that assumes that we possess some.

If you've ever seen me at a Texans game you would know for sure that the marbles have done falled out years ago.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Well, you know, that assumes that we possess some.

If you've ever seen me at a Texans game you would know for sure that the marbles have done falled out years ago.

well, can we shoot for civility if not sanity?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read