Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Carr with a new coach and game plan

I want to stop hearing about Young, Bush and Carr. I want to hear about how our defense can be fixed.

Hookem Horns said:
Hopefully you will. I just hope it is with a team in the NFC.

But why would anyone want that? If he's as bad as many seem to think, shouldn't we want to play him twice a year?

Runner said:
But why would anyone want that? If he's as bad as many seem to think, shouldn't we want to play him twice a year?

Two reasons. He didn't go to University of Texas and he did not grow up in Houston.

i think he means why not have him in our division like in Tenn.. so we can beat he pants off him twice a year and get two easy wins.. but thats because he will be a tough person to beat.. I'd rather play him once every 4 years.

Correct - that's what I meant with my joke. I don't want it to happen though because I think Carr could be a darn good QB in the right situation. Schemes, coaches, and personnel have major impacts.

tulexan said:
So we should get rid of him?

We shouldn't unless we have Young. With Young we will have no problem beating Carr, especially as long as Carr just wants to "play well" and not win.

SESupergenius said:
I want to hear about how our defense can be fixed.

All in due time (I hope). In the meantime, we've got lavish praise to heap on two prospects. ;)

It would be funny (to me) if we ended up trading down and getting Mario Williams (or similar player) with our first pick in the draft. People would go insane with frenzy. :cool:

Double Barrel said:
All in due time (I hope). In the meantime, we've got lavish praise to heap on two prospects. ;)

It would be funny (to me) if we ended up trading down and getting Mario Williams (or similar player) with our first pick in the draft. People would go insane with frenzy. :cool:
"And with the #1 pick of the 2006 NFL draft, the Houston Texans select...Marcedes Lewis" **click** **click** BOOM!

SESupergenius said:
"And with the #1 pick of the 2006 NFL draft, the Houston Texans select...Marcedes Lewis" **click** **click** BOOM!

Man, I think I'd have to stay away from the forum for a month if I heard those words! ;)

Back