Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2006   #1
jb'sgotoil

Thumbs down Pendry? You gotta be kidding!

I want to know why a guy gets promoted from offensive coordinator from the worst performing unit (o-line) on the team?
I want to know how he justified paying Todd Wade all that cash when he can't remember a snap count or block?!
I want to know why he put Victor Riley at left tackle early in the year that almost got David Carr killed?!
I want to know why as soon as Palmer was pushed out and Pendry was given the title why he had a sudden revelation about Riley and moved Chester Pitts out there?!
I want to know why the offense looked like a high school's offense?!
I think Pendry needs to give seminars on how manipulate a whole organization!
Old 01-06-2006   #2
bdiddy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb'sgotoil
I want to know why a guy gets promoted from offensive coordinator from the worst performing unit (o-line) on the team?
I want to know how he justified paying Todd Wade all that cash when he can't remember a snap count or block?!
I want to know why he put Victor Riley at left tackle early in the year that almost got David Carr killed?!
I want to know why as soon as Palmer was pushed out and Pendry was given the title why he had a sudden revelation about Riley and moved Chester Pitts out there?!
I want to know why the offense looked like a high school's offense?!
I think Pendry needs to give seminars on how manipulate a whole organization!
Its simple be Dom Capers best friend.
bdiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006   #3
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Aren't you about 2 or 3 months late on this conversasion?
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006   #4
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb'sgotoil
Interesting first post. One question (not that I'm disagreeing). What makes you come to the conclusion about the snap count and the blocks?
Old 01-06-2006   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's Pendry?

I tell ya' who - YESTERDAY'S NEWS.

I could care less who/what/why regarding the 2-14 season. Learn from our mistakes and never hire Capers & Co. again is all I get from it.
Old 01-06-2006   #6
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Pendry? You gotta be kidding!

heres one youve NEVER heard:
Fangio? You gotta be kidding!

....this is old

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read