Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-05-2006   #1
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default If Bush and VY both enter the draft

I would just flip a coin. I personaly hope VY stays in school. Next year we can trade our whole draft to get him for all i care. This year we should take Bush and fix our oline with our second and third round picks. Second round i hope we can get Max gean Giles, Third round Taitusi Lutui, and best available C,T.
Fourth round get a TE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #2
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

If both enter the draft, then we are in an even better position to trade down and can command a much better trade to trade down and improve our team with additional picks/veterans we pick up in the deal.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #3
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorKnolle
If both enter the draft, then we are in an even better position to trade down and can command a much better trade to trade down and improve our team with additional picks/veterans we pick up in the deal.
Actually we could trade down to two or three and still get the player we want.

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Old 01-05-2006   #4
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Default !

If we trade with the saints or the Titans we still have a good chance at getting either Bush or VY while still adding more picks

Quote:
Old 01-05-2006   #5
astrocketexans
Rookie

Default Get Both Bush And Young

How about the Texans trading David Carr to N.O. and the extra 3rd round pick they have for the 2nd overall pick in the 2006 draft. Hell you can throw in Dominick Davis to get a backfield of Young and Bush. I think Im dreaming on this one but that is what keeps us going.
astrocketexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #6
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocketexans
How about the Texans trading David Carr to N.O. and the extra 3rd round pick they have for the 2nd overall pick in the 2006 draft. Hell you can throw in Dominick Davis to get a backfield of Young and Bush. I think Im dreaming on this one but that is what keeps us going.
I would trade our whole draft for the second pick. To get Bush and VY. But I think we should let VY sit the first half season or so. Bush will need to split time with somebody whoever that is DD, Wells.
I doubt NO would have any interest in DD. But maybe Carr.

Quote:
Old 01-05-2006   #7
Reggie_2006
Rookie

I dont think we need VY yes hes a great player but if he stays in school and David Carr does another crappy job at QB then we have a good chance next year at getting him.So get Reggie Trade Wells and and Hollings and get somthing good out of that. We get a OL in 2nd round. Get LB 3rd round and Maybe another OL and 4th round get DT or SS,FS.
Reggie_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read