Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-04-2006   #1
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle
Default I stay with what I wanted

Trade the #1 pick. Bush is not impressing me at all. He showed me nothing in speed when the Texas Linebacker was able to keep up with him.

And I will stay with what I said also earlier. I like Lindelle White better than Bush!

GO GET DA BRICK!
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle
Trade the #1 pick. Bush is not impressing me at all. He showed me nothing in speed when the Texas Linebacker was able to keep up with him.

And I will stay with what I said also earlier. I like Lindelle White better than Bush!

GO GET DA BRICK!
Post of the year!
Old 01-04-2006   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

that Texas linebacker used to be a safety also..

Bush is getting his yards but Texas is keeping him out of the endzone

hook em!
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Goldeagle your funny , you'll make a judgement on a player in half a game . Then you get on Carr bashers who 've had 4 years to form an opinion .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #5
The Preacher
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34
Goldeagle your funny , you'll make a judgement on a player in half a game . Then you get on Carr bashers who 've had 4 years to form an opinion .

The best was in preseason after the Texans got bashed after two bad series before they were pulled. Unfortunately they turned out to be right. Not much room for mediocrity around here.
The Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #6
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Not really, if Bush was "ALL THAT" then why is he not showing anything? He has speed that a former safety was able to keep up with? He had 1 run that looked similar to a Tony Hollings run I once saw.

I also know David Carr has had no Te, PATHETIC coaching, and even WORSE Pathetic Pass blocking. Its funny how Carr bashers will never admit that nor do they make a comment about Tony Dungy on NFL Radio saying PEYTON MANNING could never have success on this team.

After pointing that out, I get silence.
Old 01-05-2006   #7
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not really Dungy's a classy guy whats he gonna say . Its obvious Texas worried to much about Bush . He still has about 120 total yards .

If your really thinking , you'd want Bush to light them up that way his trade value goes way up .

Round Dan
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2006   #8
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Not really Dungy's a classy guy whats he gonna say . Its obvious Texas worried to much about Bush . He still has about 120 total yards .

If your really thinking , you'd want Bush to light them up that way his trade value goes way up .

Hehe, very true about the trade!

Can we both agree that MY GAWD, DRAFT VINCE YOUNG!
Old 01-05-2006   #9
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

That was a man playing with boys . If Bob was going for Bush for his marketability ... he may want to think it over . Vince just knocked Reggie of the Weaties box .

Round Dan
Old 01-05-2006   #10
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

The funny thing is Bush isnt even the best running back on his team, White is.

Bush is going to be a receiver in the NFL, not a running back.

And, yes, Vince was obviously the best player on the field.

Please, please, come out and play with us!
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #11
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
That was a man playing with boys . If Bob was going for Bush for his marketability ... he may want to think it over . Vince just knocked Reggie of the Weaties box .

Amen brother!
Old 01-05-2006   #12
DeclanJr
Rookie

Default Draft Vincent Young

I know I'm not the only person that is rethinking the #1 pick...we should consider either trading for more picks because Reggie Bush is too small or we should draft Vince Young if he declares himself eligible!!!
DeclanJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 298503 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharton
The funny thing is Bush isnt even the best running back on his team, White is.

Bush is going to be a receiver in the NFL, not a running back.

And, yes, Vince was obviously the best player on the field.

Please, please, come out and play with us!
I've been saying for a long while now that Bush is the next coming of Eric Metcalf.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006   #14
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc
I've been saying for a long while now that Bush is the next coming of Eric Metcalf.

Ive been pushing Lendale White over Bush for a long time. Im sold on Vince and White. I say trade the pick for sure and get D'Brick. Of course HONOR Earl was right. Bush should have done kick butt so we could get more picks to trade for.
Old 01-05-2006   #15
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

problem I have with Bush in a Texan uniform is the red zone. I mean with the Texan offensive line we have enough trouble getting DD or Wells (or even Stacy Mack back in the day) to pick up short yargage gains or short yardage TD's
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read