Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-03-2006   #1
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What should we do with the first pick...

...of the 6th round? Maybe draft Ryan Plackemeier, punter from Wake?

Come on guys, you know we all needed something besides the monotony of "you know who" posts.
Anyway, what would you guys like to see done in rounds BESIDES the first?
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #2
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd

Come on guys, you know we all needed something besides the monotony of "you know who" posts.
Funny guy huh
I would take the fastest player left on the board or a player who slipped because of injuries. Like Glenn Earl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #3
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd

I like the effort to create a non-Reggie Bush thread, but as for this pick, I refuse to use a draft pick on a punter. If we decide to ax Chad Stanley, there should be serviceable punters available in free agency or get an undrafted free agent, rounds 5-7 should be spent on the BPA available at positions of need and/or the best athletes available.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #4
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

People don't like my attempt at humor enough to read this thread. Sorry I'm no Howie Mandell or anything....

The punter comment was just something to get the thread started, though I do believe he's the best punter out there, I'm with you in thinking we should get the best player available at that point.

I'm more interested in what people think we should take 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds.
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #5
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

i want huff in the 2nd, dominique byrd in the third, and the best interior lineman in the 4th....this is after we draft dbrick

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #6
stevo3883
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
i want huff in the 2nd, dominique byrd in the third, and the best interior lineman in the 4th....this is after we draft dbrick

Huff wont fall to the second. no chance.
Old 01-04-2006   #7
texplayer2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07
I do this every year in fantasy football draft. I make a wish list and by the time I get to pick three or four times I'm a good distance down on that list. By the way we have two picks in the third.
texplayer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read