Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-03-2006   #1
Texans86
All Pro

Default Posluszny in Orange Bowl

I know many of you are watching the Orange Bowl, and I was wondering what you were thinking about Posluszny. He's a junior, and I'm not sure if he is coming out or not. Penn State is known for their linebackers, and I was curious if where he might go if he goes out this year. I figure he'll be somewhere in the first round.
Old 01-03-2006   #2
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86
I know many of you are watching the Orange Bowl, and I was wondering what you were thinking about Posluszny. He's a junior, and I'm not sure if he is coming out or not. Penn State is known for their linebackers, and I was curious if where he might go if he goes out this year. I figure he'll be somewhere in the first round.

If he declares, he is a first round lock. He could also be the top LB taken. In today's game, it appears that the offense is running to the other side, but he has been blocked on ocassion...a la Hawk. However, he seems to be very solid in coverage, even delivering a big hit. He also has made his presence known, and stops the run when it comes towards him. That is what I look for in the 3-4 MLB.
Old 01-03-2006   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

not any more....he just got his knee shredded ala mcgahee...count him out of your mock drafts folks, FSU just ended that mans career

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #4
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

i wouldn't say it got shredded--maybe a sprain. at least the replay of that was watchable, mcgahee's was absolutely gross.
Old 01-03-2006   #5
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe we can get him cheap in the 3rd or 4th if it looks like he will recover.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

hate to see that kinda thing happen to a young man, hopefully its not that serious. anyways he is a Junior and if he can recover will get a chance to come back to form next year at Penn State.

and no he is not on my Mock Draft anyway (never declared)
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #7
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP

they said with a hit like that a hyperextension and possible fracture could have occured.
Old 01-03-2006   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

his career wasn't ended thats going a little overboard. It looks like a hyper extension
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #9
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

my eyes vs. announcer speculation...that boy was afraid to breathe.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #10
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

CURSES!!!

well this foils my first round plan. I'm in search of a new MLB prospect now!!
Old 01-03-2006   #11
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

carted back out with ice on his knee and crutches.
Old 01-03-2006   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 141004 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Iowa MLB had 20 tackles against Florida .
Old 01-03-2006   #13
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34
The Iowa MLB had 20 tackles against Florida .
yes, I'm now looking closely at him ad D'quewl jackson
Old 01-03-2006   #14
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Must be related to Peyton, CHOKED, either that or kris brown, he he
Old 01-03-2006   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

He did it again
Old 01-03-2006   #16
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
He did it again
Good Lord, those two kickers are HORRIBLE!! I hit a 51 yarder this year. Geesh.
Old 01-03-2006   #17
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty steve
i wouldn't say it got shredded--maybe a sprain. at least the replay of that was watchable, mcgahee's was absolutely gross.
It wasn't as bad as McGahee's but possibly a torn ACL still which would absolutely count him out this year, but they just took him for an x-ray so it might not end up being that bad. We'll have to wait and see in the coming days, but that last replay looked like an ACL.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #18
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
Good Lord, those two kickers are HORRIBLE!! I hit a 51 yarder this year. Geesh.
maybe we should draft you, we might need a new kicker.
Old 01-04-2006   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

it happened again the kicking in this game is horrible, I'm going to bed
Old 01-04-2006   #20
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

I'm suprised that FSU coach hasn't gone insane, how many big games has he lost due to kickers?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read