Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-02-2006   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default is anybody watching the sugar bowl

GEORGIA is getting absolutely blown out. Has anyone else noticed that there have been alot of upsets in the bowl games this year, lets hope that trend continues.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #2
big homey
Veteran

I haven't been watching the game, I wonder how Jean-Giles is doing.
big homey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by big homey
I haven't been watching the game, I wonder how Jean-Giles is doing.
He is a inside force, got caught on a personel penalty but I was watching him the whole play and the refs are over reactive pac-10 types. the rest of the line is getting blown up however.

What has impressed me is his athletic abilty even in pass rushing situations, one time their Safety came in on a blitz and Max was waiting for him, funny thing the guy went right down on the ground as if trying to slide around to touch home plate. I have no doubts someday he will be a NFL all-pro guard.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #4
big homey
Veteran

That's good to hear; I hope he falls to us.
big homey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #5
The Preacher
Veteran

Probably considered heresy around here but Slaton looks like Reggie Bush. No kidding he can fly and has similar cuts probably not as precise. He's been very impressive and a true freshman.
The Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Georgia is making a comeback they just cut the lead in half

- Edmund Burke
Old 01-02-2006   #7
The Preacher
Veteran

Gilles pummels whoever gets in his way. What a crazy game Georgia has a great defense but WV has called a perfect game. Keep an eye on Minter he could be a steal in RD 3.
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2006   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Gilles just pancaked that guy, I'm all for drafting him

- Edmund Burke
Old 01-02-2006   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Man he is like a bear he just swallows up the defender

- Edmund Burke
Old 01-02-2006   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

nice little comeback by georgia

- Edmund Burke
Old 01-02-2006   #11
The Preacher
Veteran

If he falls to #33 that would be sweet. Might be a longshot Beerlover has him real high and I trust him as much as any other mockster. Top fifteen is stretching it though. Did you see Slaton just get blown up before the half that will be Reggie in a Texans uni without west coast defenses to glide through. Just kidding don't ban me Reggie is special. Just hope if he plays here he's running behind Max-Jean.
Old 01-02-2006   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

I like this Gilles guy, he is huge and man handles his defender.

- Edmund Burke
Old 01-03-2006   #13
AUSTexan
Rookie

What an incredible game!!

I could really see Gilles in steel blue next year!
AUSTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #14
TexanFanInDenver
Rookie

Maybe if we trade our two 3rds we could steel Pope in the second as well
TexanFanInDenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

This has been the best bowl game so far. Its been worth staying up, here's to overtime.

- Edmund Burke
Old 01-03-2006   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

damn fake punt, turnovers cost georgia the game.

- Edmund Burke
Old 01-03-2006   #17
AUSTexan
Rookie

Damn West Virginia!... I wanted a last second field goal, and overtime!

Oh well... great game... I hope UT/USC is half this good!
AUSTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #18
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

The WVU coach has some guts calling for the fake punt.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #19
bigcarlos
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
The WVU coach has some guts calling for the fake punt.
He sure did, hope our next coach has some
bigcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read