Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-02-2006   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Brady Quinns Sister dates AJ Hawk

I'm not sure if people have been watching the Fiesta Bowl. Just wanted to throw out this random topic. They keep showing her in ths stands with her half and half jersey. That could be some ugly trash talking.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #2
bubbajaxonbrown
Rookie

She's pretty hot though.
bubbajaxonbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #3
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbajaxonbrown
She's pretty hot though.
Yes she is.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #4
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Lawdy yes she is.
Old 01-02-2006   #5
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

they said during the game they are engaged.
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #6
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

She would look good on me..

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #7
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

She would looke good in a solid Texans jersy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2006   #8
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

How many time did they comment on her being Quinns sister and AJ Hawks girlfriend... i got pretty tired of it. But i was in a bad mood cuz ND was losing :brickwall
Farough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #9
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

well she is going to have a very comfortable life. NFL QB, top pick for a brother. A NFL LB, top pick for a husband.
Old 01-02-2006   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
well she is going to have a very comfortable life. NFL QB, top pick for a brother. A NFL LB, top pick for a husband.
and she also looks very comfortable in front of the camera, she is a journalist major and wants to be a sports commentator. I think she has a bright future

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 01-03-2006 at 06:27 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #11
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

A bit of a man face, but not too bad.
Old 01-03-2006   #12
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

I think her 15 minutes of fame are over...

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbajaxonbrown
She's pretty hot though.
That she is.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #14
Johnny Utah
All Pro

AJ Hawk drilled a pair of twins yesterday. How many people can say that?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #15
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough
How many time did they comment on her being Quinns sister and AJ Hawks girlfriend... i got pretty tired of it. But i was in a bad mood cuz ND was losing :brickwall
See that was why I was in a GREAT mood. America's Team was narrowly denied a playoff spot, the Texans won the Reggie Sweepstakes, Notre Dame (the Yankees of college football) lost a BCS bowl game, my fantasy team won the championship, and my college is playing for the National Championship. It is time to go buy a lotto ticket.
Old 01-03-2006   #16
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Does anyone have a picture of the tender?
Old 01-03-2006   #17
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of you guys need to get out more. She's kind of like the runaway bride without the bug eyes. A camera whore who (after the overabundant shots of her clutching the person next to her as she glanced out of the corner her eye to see where the camera was) arguably likes women as much as the celebrity hawk she's riding .... that is until she gets her dream job replacing Suzy Kolber.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #18
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 33 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm with the guys at thebrushback.com, "WHO CARES? Tell me Laura Quinn is dating AJ Hawks sister, then youll have my attention."
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006   #19
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngstown Colt
A bit of a man face, but not too bad.
HaHa. My buddies and I thought the same thing.

It looked like she was trying to hard....I guess I just like my Texas women.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #20
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 244 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

meh...

Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read