Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-02-2006   #1
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Abdul Hodge...

The guy just broke the Outback Bowl record for tackles with 18 I think and after really watching him for the 1st time he looks like he has the potential to be a beast.
Old 01-02-2006   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he is up to 19 or 20 tackles now...
Old 01-02-2006   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not familiar with him. What position?

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #4
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

LB for Iowa

http://hawkeyesports.collegesports.c...e_abdul00.html

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006   #5
pbkwfu1
Rookie

There are a couple players each draft that I fall in love with and would love to pick up. Abdul Hodge is the main one so far this year. Every time I have watched him play he simply makes tackles. He might not be graded as highly as his teammate (Greenway), but I have always been a huge Hodge fan. Also, everything that I have ever heard about him as a person has been exceptional and I think he would be a great representative of the Texans. Right now he seems like he is a borderline first round prospect so it is possible that he would be available at the top of the second round, especially because of the depth at the LB position this year. If we switch to a 4-3 with a new coach I think we would be hard pressed to do better than him with our top second round choice. We don't have any true MLB on our team right now that are made for a 4-3. To me MLB is one of the most important positions in the 4-3 and I think a standout like Hodge would instantly upgrade our defense. I guess it will all depend what else happens in the offseason and first round, but he is definitely a player to keep your eyes on.
pbkwfu1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read